Unibet Open Malta 2019 - Live thread

JeppeL

The Malta Unibet Open event is under way and day 1B is in full swing with day 1C running this evening as well. We'll try and catch up with members who make it to day two and provide updates from the weekend, but anyone is of course welcome to post any kind of update at any time they'd like :)

For the community freeroll tomorrow, I think all members who are here have their name on the list, so to join you must register at the registration desk prior to the event. 
I'd appreciate if you would let us know here in the thread though whether or not you think you'll be playing, just for the sake of knowing about table space and what not :)

This is the list of members we have here in Malta, if you are here but not on the list, feel free to give a shout!

@MoreTBC 
@Neumanriel 
@Brocky 
@Janek 
@DoktorAvalanche 
@Support4 
@jonny2192 
@miziel 
@whereisrivaldo 
@pirahn 
@radge1 
@FeelsBadMan 
@DaBookie 
@ibrul 
@MrGarfield 
@Hotzonicu 
@Marco007 
@Psycho79 
@Iceman 
@ZuDwa 
@XY 
@KostenBerg 

• Like 6
Former Community Manager

The Community Freeroll at 19:00 is going to be played in a bit different format than usual, so if people could start coming to the tournament area around 18:45 or so, it would be just great :)

To put it simply, we're going to play in pairs, meaning two people for every stack - so each table will be with 5 stacks maximum and 10 people :) The pairs will be random and we'll draw for them before the tournament, hence why I'd be great if people are there 20-15ish minutes before we're scheduled to start.

We have up to three tables at the far end of the room close to the bar so you guys don't have long to walk should you like any beverage :)

@MoreTBC 
@Neumanriel 
@Brocky 
@Janek 
@DoktorAvalanche 
@Support4 
@jonny2192 
@miziel 
@whereisrivaldo 
@pirahn 
@radge1 
@NMPfan 
@DaBookie 
@ibrul 
@MrGarfield 
@Hotzonicu 
@Marco007 
@Psycho79 
@Iceman 
@ZuDwa 
@XY 
@KostenBerg 
@Pinchuksson 
@Johnnycash007 
@Nordahl 
@iidsor 
@FARMYX 
@Purpler 

• Like 5
Former Community Manager

Thank you for taking part in today's freeroll. Despite the worries about how the cooperation in the team will look like, we played with Alex fantastic. With the rest, we had to win it because we look very similar. And I have a new friend Alex. Regards Robert.received_534653683955162.thumb.jpeg.b8f422d5f3af156f10bb35484d74e989.jpeg

• Like 7