Unibet Open Dublin - Who's coming?

JeppeL

Let's get a list together of you guys who are going to be in Dublin for next weeks Unibet Open in Dublin.

All members are welcome to join the Community Freeroll on Saturday the 24th at 18:00, if you're bringing a guest then they're welcome as well as long as we don't run out of room at the tables(has only happened once and Unibet employees are the first to abstain from the event in case we meet a limit). As the name implies, the tournament is free and there'll be some prizes to play for :)
I am going to be there from Wednesday afternoon, so if there's anything Community related you want to discuss face to face or if just for a chat, please don't hesitate to grab a hold of me. So if you're coming to the event please let it be know in the thread here.

The list: 

@_ADO_ - Community Qualifier

@GR1ZZL3R

@triceraatopp

@Causality

@Ja-z-Polszy 

@Markopolo 

@MetalWolf

@Charl_xoxox

@sgriff

@bergeroo

@Psycho79

@Kris-Unibet

@Patric-Unibet

@Leo-Unibet

@MarcoV

Former Community Manager

Package won, hotel booked, transport arranged, bags packed, just practicing Dubliners songs in front of the mirror, speciality Black Velvet Band, cat not amused. See you all there. 👍🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

@JeppeL im planing to play 330€ UDSO Cup on 21.11 and €220 NLH event on 22.11

Do not qualify for UO main event. I dont know why but you dont put 'seat only' sats from november :sad:

Maybe its possible to put last 'seat only' satelite tommorow or on sunday ? 

Happy to hear it @Ja-z-Polszy and looking forward to meeting you in person, the DSO is a pretty cool tournament as well IMO!

As for the seat only satellite, I don't think we can make changes this time around, but we can certainly have @Leo-Unibet have a look at the feedback.

Former Community Manager

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

@JeppeL im planing to play 330€ UDSO Cup on 21.11 and €220 NLH event on 22.11

Do not qualify for UO main event. I dont know why but you dont put 'seat only' sats from november :sad:

Maybe its possible to put last 'seat only' satelite tommorow or on sunday ? 

@Ja-z-Polszy @JeppeL @triceraatopp @bergeroo @Babyjcc2828

The last seat only for DSO Dublin will be played tonight, for those of you that want to take that last chance to filch a seat... make sure you log in by 19:00CET

Archived