Unibet Open Destinations

Sect7G

With four UO events a year I think it would be cool if people could chime in on where we'd like Unibet to go and offer reviews, experiences, drunken stories of prior stops.

UO Montreal. Canada 1 time :) (ok perhaps just a 1 off tourney there sometime would be cool)

Always the UK tour for Manchester 2nd-4th of December.

I liked a fellow players suggestion in Malta any all inclusive hotel destination(punta cana was there favourite but I would like any all inclusive hotel)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

A lot of competitors are doing a Punta Cana tourney in the fall but they are bigger in the Americas than Unibet.  I'd love to see the final stop of the UO be in a resort type place... or make a yearly one off tourney in a sunny location. 

It would be really hard for Unibet to meet this request with 2keuro package.  I'd expect it to be at least 3k euro at the minimum for an all inclusive type spot.  Hopefully something like this could happen even if it's not branded as a UO event.

Unibet Reps it's time to spill the beans.  Where is the final stop of 2016 going to be?:catvery-happy:

@Sect7G wrote:

Unibet Reps it's time to spill the beans.  Where is the final stop of 2016 going to be?:catvery-happy:

Hopefully we'll be able to release this in the next couple of weeks.  It isn't finalised yet though.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

I played in Marbella a few years back and it was a lot of fun.  Would love to see Unibet do something in Spain as it's one of my favourite Countries to visit.

I don't know if it's feasible with the licensing issues/segregation... but I'd like to see another sunny stop besides Malta.

Ive been lucky to have qualified for a few events.Malta was fantastic. I was gutted i had to come back early as venue,hotel and unibet staff were all great. Im not keen on london as a venue. Cannes was also a fantastic venue.

I would love all inclusive venues as only quibble with events is spending money is not enough for player and partner. 

I would reccommend  unibet live events to everyone. Unibet really go out of their way to make it a great experience.

An important point. The hospitality you receive is paid for by unibet. At some other sites the hospitality may seem great but is actually taken from your winnings. 

Malta was so incredible that any destination with beach/sun and some poker would be a perfect recipe.

Looking forward to Copenhagen in the Summer, but would really like Bulgaria or something, UO Ibiza would be sweet as well :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived