The place to be...

IMG_20161201_091733.jpg

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
VikingsAF Rank 18
Rank 18

I'm waiting at the airport for my flight, which leaves in 40 minutes Very Happy

See you all in 4 and a half hours or so

@AndreiBN, nice pic man Very Happy

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

The hoodies should have arrived this morning, but they're still in Austria Rockon

@Marco-Unibet, @Jeppe-Unibet and I will be in the tournament area in an hour or so Smile 

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The hoodies should have arrived this morning, but they're still in Austria Rockon

@Marco-Unibet, @Jeppe-Unibet and I will be in the tournament area in an hour or so Smile 

Likely story, @Stubbe-Unibet is sending the hoodies to countries he wants to visit, He will spend the next 12 months visiting different places to track the hoodies down.

The Stubbe world tour of hoodie finding Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
psrquack Rank 22
Rank 22

AndreiBN wrote:

The place to be...

IMG_20161201_091733.jpg

Nice picture. Btw I never saw a hotel like x. small hotel or so. Only grand. Interesting.

psrquack Rank 22
Rank 22

jonny2192 wrote:

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Likely story, @Stubbe-Unibet is sending the hoodies to countries he wants to visit, He will spend the next 12 months visiting different places to track the hoodies down.

The Stubbe world tour of hoodie finding Smile

Well Stubbe it's your fault. If you would arrive to Bucharest via car the hoodies would be in Bucharest too. Less expenses more hoodies. Kappa

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Day 1A is underway Smile 

20161201_111347-2656x1494.jpg

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Mynona Rank 16
Rank 16

GoGoGo !!!   good luck for all the community players Smile   I hope one of you is bringing back the winner's cup !!!! Lovekiss

AndreiBN Rank 24
Rank 24

Chill time with the community guys @Marco-Unibet and @Jeppe-Unibet ( @Stubbe-Unibet is on the way to pick the hoodies)

IMG_20161201_131245.jpg

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"