Rank 9
‎19-12-2016 07:57 PM

Re: Unibet Open Bucharest - Live Updates Thread

Hi all, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed playing in the Unibet Community side event in Bucharest and it was lovely meeting & interacting with so many of youSmile

Well done to @VikingsAF for winning! He played very well, was terminating everyone like a boss from the very start, so no surprise he ended up shipping it Cool Cash

Big thank you to @AndreiBN for all the lovely pics; you seem to have a natural skill for photogtaphyOk

It was lovely meeting you @Ametrine glad to hear you had a lovely time and hopefully see you at the next Unibet stopSmile

Rank 9
‎19-12-2016 08:06 PM

[ Edited ]

Oh,  I just realised that I forgot to introduce myselfHappyshy My name is Daiva & I was kindly invited by Unibet to attend the Ladies Battle Royale in Bucharest.

I hope you will kindly welcome me into your lovely communitySmile 

Rank 23
‎19-12-2016 08:20 PM

Welcome to the community @balticblonde

Was really nice meeting you as well in Bucharest and getting the chance to talk a bit with you.Hope next time when you'll be in Bucharest you will get to go the Spa Center Rofl

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Rank 21
‎19-12-2016 08:20 PM

@balticblonde welcome to the community! It was great to meet and chat with you too Smile

I'll try my best to qualify for some next UO event, but of course I will need lots of luck for it Smirk

Rank 9
‎19-12-2016 08:27 PM

Thanks @AndreiBN Smile I know, there are still so many things I want to do in Bucharest - such a cool city! Visiting the Therme Bucuresti is def on my plansWink

Rank 9
‎19-12-2016 08:28 PM

Ametrine wrote:

@balticblonde welcome to the community! It was great to meet and chat with you too Smile

I'll try my best to qualify for some next UO event, but of course I will need lots of luck for it Smirk

Thank youSmile Good luck, I'm confident you can do it!Popeye

Rank 17
‎20-12-2016 08:50 AM

Hi @balticblonde and welcome to the community Very Happy

Congrats on winning the Battle Royal once again!!! Wink

I really had a lot of luck with terminating everyone. Sometimes you can have days like these Very Happy The ticket I won for knocking you out is on to a good purpose right now Smile Those tickets are given away right now (together with some others)

I think we didn't really talk to eachother (except maybe when I was drunk, but then I wouldn't remember Smirk ), so that's maybe for a next Unibet Open (if I'm able to get back to one Tongue )

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
Rank 9
‎20-12-2016 03:31 PM

VikingsAF wrote:

Hi @balticblonde and welcome to the community Very Happy

Congrats on winning the Battle Royal once again!!! Wink

I really had a lot of luck with terminating everyone. Sometimes you can have days like these Very Happy The ticket I won for knocking you out is on to a good purpose right now Smile Those tickets are given away right now (together with some others)

I think we didn't really talk to eachother (except maybe when I was drunk, but then I wouldn't remember Smirk ), so that's maybe for a next Unibet Open (if I'm able to get back to one Tongue )

Thank youSmile Good luck coverting the tickets won into the Unibet Open package and look foward to chatting more in the near future hopefullyWink

0 Likes