cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Could we have more informations about the possible last stop? Do you planning it overseas or here in Europe? Is it possible organising it in Warsaw?

@psrquack  are you from PL? Smile

Nope, I just want an occasion to visit my friend.:-)

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack  so you have to wait for new elections and a good result of the freedom-wing Smile  with current law and taxes, such events are  "unprofitable" for players  Annoyed

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@pinki wrote:

@psrquack  so you have to wait for new elections and a good result of the freedom-wing Smile  with current law and taxes, such events are  "unprofitable" for players  Annoyed

I don't know how things are going there but I read that there is possible to get licence, Betclic and more are there, so I hope Unibet will focus more on this market.

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack the possibility is always, but the devil is in the details ... you have to answer the question why players like Unibet, Bet365 and many others withdrew from Poland?  in this article you have one number 12%  and may many other things ... PartyPoker, Stars are also on black list ... I see only one possibility: this gang of thieves must have a coalition partner who will brake them  ... and it is only right-wing others are similar to them ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes