Unable to use UK Tour ticket due to covid-19

jugg

Hello. I am a unibet user with a 250€ UK Tour ticket. I was going to participate in the main event from 28-31 may 2020. Due to the covid-19 situation i couldn`t take part in this tournement (it was cancelled). The ticket expiers 2. dec, so the only tournement i would be able to use the ticket on , is 24-27. september. Unfortunatly i am on holiday at this time, so i can`t play in this tournement. For that reason i was wondering if there is a chance to make it a bonus on unibet poker (like a cashgame ticket or some hexapro tickets) or withdrawl the money for the ticket.

@jugg wrote:

Hello. I am a unibet user with a 250€ UK Tour ticket. I was going to participate in the main event from 28-31 may 2020. Due to the covid-19 situation i couldn`t take part in this tournement (it was cancelled). The ticket expiers 2. dec, so the only tournement i would be able to use the ticket on , is 24-27. september. Unfortunatly i am on holiday at this time, so i can`t play in this tournement. For that reason i was wondering if there is a chance to make it a bonus on unibet poker (like a cashgame ticket or some hexapro tickets) or withdrawl the money for the ticket.

Hi @jugg,

We expect there to be another UK tour event after the one preliminarily scheduled for September so you will have more opportunities to use the ticket.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor