Uk Tour Brighton

pirahn

• 2 weeks later...

@sgriffwrote:

@sgriffwrote:

@mo-shwrote:

@JeppeL  i found someone to take my place for brighton. Can you transfer my ticket to @sgriff for day 1b please. ty

@JeppeL Can you confirm that I am registered for day 1b. Cheers

@JeppeL I haven't heard anything following the previous 3 posts (1 Mo, 2 me).  Possibly lost in the handover to @Leo-Unibet or @RayL

I posted this by accident before I had finished writing it. What I meant to say was I'm not sure who I should tag to get the right person's attention. All 3 of you are tagged now (sorry!) but can you clarify who to tag for the future. 

I won the seat only qualifier for the uk tour tonight.  Can you make sure I'm not automatically entered for Friday night.  As far as I'm concerned I should already be registered for Saturday following Mo's request although this is awaiting confirmation from you.  Once I receive confirmation that you have transferred Mo's ticket then I'll decide whether to also play Friday or save my other ticket for a future leg.  I'd like to play both day 1s but it's a bit complicated with work etc.

@RayLwrote:

@larsen4en, :) I don't know how that question mark got there, I meant to confirm that indeed you are seated to day 1a!

well I wasn't on the list of the online qualifiers. But i had printed out a printscreen of the forum, so they did let me immediatly play as a qualifier while Simon and Leo were checking it out  :)

Archived