UO tickets to bonus points?

Raegar

Hi! I have grinded the UO satellites for a while and have managed to win a package :) Now I have a lot of tickets left and I will not be able to play the UO in Bucharest so I do not really know what to do with them. Is it possible to change the tickets to bonus points?

Regards Raegar

Congratulations on winning the package @Raegar! Does that mean we get to meet you in Malta? :)
Regarding the tickets: It's not possible for us to exchange them into another type of ticket than UO, but we can certainly extend them so they can be used for qualifying into a second package :)
/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Yes most certainly so :) Looking forward to see the sun and an amazing event! What alternatives do I have if I would win another package? Can I transfer it to a friend or anything else?

Regards Raegar

@jerry wrote:

I could swear there are topics in ticket exchange where Unibet is paying money for 2nd package.

@jerryThere is but that package has to be won from a different source, i.e 1.25 million challenge points, UO package freeoll or from a another promo.

you arent allowed to win 2 from sats per event. 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 3 weeks later...

@Raegar wrote:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Ticket-exchange/Ticket-exchange/td-p/143480

@JeppeL I saw this thread now, so is it possible to exchange UO tickets to bonus points? 

@Raegar Sorry for the very late information, but no this  was generally not possible and the exchange you linked to was unfortunately made in error :(

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived