cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
henrymorgan Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi, 

I have qualifed for UO London through the challenges. Haven´t received the registration form though, just wanted to check so I haven´t missed it. Thanks!

6 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on the qualification @henrymorgan, we'll be sure to have it checked that all is in order and get back to you Smile

0 Likes
Robg Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi I’ve qualified to through satalittes but haven’t received an email with dates etc

0 Likes
mjeg1410 Rank 9
Rank 9

Yeah still haven't received package info from winning the Manchester stop and noticed the schedule is up now, do included hotel stays cover the whole course of the schedule?

mjeg1410 Rank 9
Rank 9

Also congrats @Robg @henrymorgan

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

mjeg1410 wrote:

Yeah still haven't received package info from winning the Manchester stop and noticed the schedule is up now, do included hotel stays cover the whole course of the schedule?

@mjeg1410 the hotel is 4 nights  weds-sun or thurs-mon. Depending if you play 1a or 1b

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
SWAGOZAURUS Rank 3
Rank 3

I got same problem, got the confirmation email in mid december, 40 days passed, no registration form sent yet, and its month till the event...

0 Likes