UO London

Support4

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share my story regarding UO London, as some of you might know I was the last longest online qualifier on Unibet UK Tour Milton Keynes and have received the UO London package via this great promotion. Finally I have finished place 33 from a field of more than 450 players. 

I can confirm I had a really good time here, professional organisation, nice people and was also great to catch up with those well known faces from previous Unibet events.

I will definitely take action to qualify on UO Malta as similar to UK Tour Brighton in September.

thanks Unibet and congratz for the great event!

For those guys playing the final day I wish GL, nice performance!

• Like 11

Thanks for the update @Support4 

i find it highly disappointing that there have been no links to reporting, streaming or photos from the unibet team. The sats overlayed heavily and the exchangers have been bought back but I don’t know how new players can get interested if it’s not promoted amongst the community too. It’s  basically free advertising. 

i know I can go to PokerNews 

I know I can go to Unibet twitch

and I know I can go to unibet flicker to see all these things. But for new players with the ‘dream’ I think there’s a real missed opportunity here. Well done on the run and cash!

• Like 2

I was surprised too by the lack of updates. I don't even know if the community game ran, whereas before there were photos etc.  This is of particular interest as I was in London on Saturday and was tempted to pop in.  Does anyone know if it ran and how people got on?  Any idea which community members played the main event?

• Like 1

Afraid I can't help with any details about the community event either. Neither Jeppe nor Ray were in London, Patric was off last week and I stayed in Malta.

I do agree the coverage/content on here wasn't good (or rather non-existent), but I'm sure it'll be great for the next one in Malta, as the full poker and community team should be there :)

Don't think you need to fear this is the new standard, it was just rather unfortunate in terms of who could attend from Unibet, and I don't believe we had many community members there either :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions