UO London and the Brexit

VikingsAF

So guys, as Theresa just barely won the confidence vote, there is almost no chance anymore for an organised Brexit. Which will mean that Visa will be necessary, and flight operators will either not be able to handle flights between UK and EU or they will be far more expensive.

As UO London is in May and Brexit will happen at the end of March this will clearly give complications for people outside the UK. Has this been taken into account? Wouldn't it have been smarter to organise another stop right after the Brexit, and go to London when everything had been calmed and re-organised?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hey,

as for now, even with Brexit coming, we don't see much complications in London (we also have an operating office in London for example).

There are a lot of if's out there and many things are yet unclear but I'm confident we will be able to host a Unibet Open there without any major complications.

Thanks

Or maybe you should stop derailing the thread with facebook copy-pastas and keep bs propaganda on both sides out of here, Vikings had a legitimate question, Patric answered. Nobody else gave any other relevant information, just beliefs, hopes, and dreams. I guess we'll see what happens when it happens, the uk has enough players for a unibet open. In the unlikely event that some foreign people will have issues with getting there because of whatever changes I assume unibet will postpone packages or something for those players, right @Patric-Unibet ?

@FeelsBadMan got a point. Most of the content - pretty much all of it - is useless to OP. There's a section for exactly this kind of discussions: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Off-topic/bd-p/off-topic-discussions :)

Back to topic. As already mentioned by Patric, there really shouldn't be any issues, but if you're prevented from going to an event - and got paperwork to prove it - because you aren't allowed in the country, we'll of course try to find a solution, which will likely be a package for a later event instead.

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: All posts not relevant to the thread has been moved here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Off-topic/Has-world-gone-totally-insane/td-p/114696/page/19

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Archived