UO London Community Side Event

MarcoV

Another Unibet Open, another Community Side Event :rockon: I'm sure everyone had a great time playing our first side event last year in Bucharest and hopefully it'll be just as fun in London next month :)

Like last time there'll be no buy-in requirements, but we'll throw in some prizes (and drinks!) and whoever is at the event from the Poker and Community Teams will also take part. It'll mainly be a way to hang out and play poker together for a few hours and put some faces to all of the names on here :)
If you've qualified and want to enter this side event, just let us know in this thread. The date hasn't been decided yet, but it'll most likely be on Saturday the 25th of February.

A couple of photos from the side event in Bucharest:

large.thumb.jpg.3fd95db7113635b0aab416422696c0f6.jpg
 Proud winner of the very first Community Side Event - @VikingsAF

30587370574_71f56cbc9f_k.thumb.jpg.2d2811ed28af41c6a43e6957b182ddea.jpg
Dealer, @Hymn2Ninkasi & @testuser1 joking around

31372407666_c285885be9_k.thumb.jpg.a8ce59ec245a30f145178283ffaa597e.jpg
Game face - @AndreiBN

31372403866_676cbcb21e_k.thumb.jpg.b77629be79f5df7285a6f818e5e35772.jpg
@Robin-Unibet just being Robin

Former community moderator

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The community side event in Bucharest was one of the best when it comes to having fun with new friends,enjoying some beers and play some poker.

We were laughing so much,supporting each other and it was the best way to warm up for players party.

For sure it's gonna be at least as much fun in London,so count me in

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I don't think @AndreiBN his face on that picture was a gaming face. More like a "I think I'm falling in Love with this babe in front of me"

But yeah, I can confirm that this event was great :D The fact that the floor manager came to us to ask if we could be a little quieter says enough about how much we were laughing and having fun.

P.s. One tip for winning. Never fold :p (And have tons of luck like I had)

@MarcoV, if I'd take the plane myself to London, just to play this event? Am I allowed to join then? :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@psrquack wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

@VikingsAF If i remember correctly,i had Dehlia de Jong across the table,so you might be right

Remember correctly meh.. We all know that you know it😏

Yeah she was in front of him ;) I remember, because I sat next to her :p (And took her bounty O:) )

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

The community event at the UK Tour Glasgow was a lot of fun, and I can imagine the one at the Unibet Open is even better.

I'll only come to London if I happen to win a community package, but this would surely be one of the highlights of my week 😃

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

Should we add hoodie sizes in here too?

@MoreTBC, yeah, probably the easiest. Not sure if @MarcoV already mentioned it in the email he sent you guys, but the hoodies for the London event will be without alias :)

No mention of clothes in the email :( I'm not fussed about an alias on my one anyway, the poo hat should be enough work out who I am.

L please. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Hi Guys n Gals,

I live about an hour away from London, so if i am not playing in the main event, what do i need to do to get registered in this community side event, and how do i go about getting a Unibet hoodie?

Thanks and keep up the good work, its appreciated.

The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Archived