UO Copenhagen Community Side Event

BonusPater

After the success in Bucharest and London there's of course also going to be a community side event in Copenhagen.

Like at the previous events it'll be a freeroll with free drinks and some added prizes like tickets and merchandice :)

If you're in Copenhagen the 28th and 29th of May and want to join the side event, just let us know in this thread. Date and time will be confirmed in the thread asap.

@VikingsAF won the first tournament in Bucharest (more pictures here)

large.thumb.jpg.c1c5bf2d9caed9a956442e6135018d57.jpg

And @Hymn2Ninkasi the latest one in London

• 2 weeks later...

The exact time hasn't been confirmed yet, but it's most likely going to start on Saturday the 28th at 20:00 CET - I'll keep you guys updated and post the start time as soon as the floor manager confirms :)

Here’s the prize pool:

€250 EO ticket
€100 EO tickets
€75 EO tickets
€50 EO ticket
€25 EO ticket

We expect to have 3 tables for the freeroll so please sign up if you've got time to hang out and play some poker before we go to the players party Saturday evening :atisfied:

Former community moderator

The tournament will start at 20:30 CET. We'll add a €50 EO bounty on the employees and ambassadors. Some of them will be playing the Deepstack side event starting at 16:00 so I'm not sure how many we'll have in the freeroll :)

@Hoovers@FeelsBadMan@d-Bergie@whereisrivaldo@sgriff@ragequitnow@Jules92@Tillus, @pirahn: Feel free to bring a guest to the freeroll if you're here with someone else!

I'll be at the registration desk from 20:00. Looking forward to having a good time at the tables :peace:

Sad that I can't be there :( from what I'm seeing from the Copenhagen event right now it looks like it is great fun there. 

Secretly I'm just preparing for my back-to-back in Bucharest this winter :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

We expect to have tables in the main room but there is a tiny risk we end up by the cash game tables downstairs, as it depends on how many players we've got left in the Deepstack side event :) Will keep you guys updated

@vongrundal just got back to Copenhagen and will be joining us as well :rockon:

Sorry about the missing updates! Been busy catching up with all the guys :) 6 players left at the final table. John Byrne is the chipleader atm. No employees/bounties left in the tournament.

A few pics from the tourney:

20170527_210521.thumb.jpg.d2b653b908a4fbe37dc4c6284fb5a0e4.jpg

20170527_210524.thumb.jpg.806aca0b26b7485ad0341f0f5ba64656.jpg

20170527_204607.thumb.jpg.14af8cea0146e37ad4b433fb2220e326.jpg

20170527_210524.thumb.jpg.29a40b4cf92faf033ecc52c5cbdefa52.jpg

Archived