UO Bucharest - Get a community hoodie

BonusPater

If you attend Unibet Open in Bucharest, we'd like to give you an awesome black community hoodie :)

On the hoodie we'll have the following printed: the Unibet Open logo, some community graphic and your community alias!

All you have to do, to get the unique hoodie, is to confirm your attendance in this thread as well as the size wanted, as soon as you've got a package.

I'll add a picture, as soon as we've got the first sample :)

If you attend UO Bucharest, please also check out this thread: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/UO-Bucharest-Community-Side-Event/m-p/24466

As we'll need a bit of time to get the print done, you'll need to confirm your attendance by the 13th of November :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@psrquack wrote:

Oh, this thread was like a do you want a free scooter? Yes, you can get a scooter for free. That scooter will have a lot of extras and a one year free petrol card. All you need is to buy that brand new Porsche.

But you can get the Porsche for just € 1, or even for free, playing the community tournaments and/or the freerolls ;)

Are you telling me you're not good enough to start at the € 1 level and win a package? 😏

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

But you can get the Porsche for just € 1, or even for free, playing the community tournaments and/or the freerolls ;)

Are you telling me you're not good enough to start at the € 1 level and win a package? 😏

Well, to be honest the last level (means the €50 satty) was too strong for me last time, but I will try the satties this time too.😃

Any chance for an apparel shop in the future? I heard there's a chance for a point shop with new client, but I'm thinking of one where we can redeem cash for merchandise as well. Winter's just around the corner & it'd be nice to purchase a Unibet beanie.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

Any chance for an apparel shop in the future? I heard there's a chance for a point shop with new client, but I'm thinking of one where we can redeem cash for merchandise as well. Winter's just around the corner & it'd be nice to purchase a Unibet beanie.

As Andrew wrote in another thread:

Physical goods are currently too hard to offer. The problem is that shipping is incredibly expensive to some countries, and indeed impossible in some cases. For example, we've tried shipping iPads to Russia before, only to find them disappearing once they reach customs. The way around that is to have local warehouses in each country, and to have different items in different countries shops. That's the kind of thing I'd like to do for the bonus shop v3.

I want to do some sort of community advent calendar, and we could probably include some Unibet beanies as a prize for one or two of the days :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

Physical goods are currently too hard to offer. The problem is that shipping is incredibly expensive to some countries, and indeed impossible in some cases. For example, we've tried shipping iPads to Russia before, only to find them disappearing once they reach customs. The way around that is to have local warehouses in each country, and to have different items in different countries shops. That's the kind of thing I'd like to do for the bonus shop v3.

I want to do some sort of community advent calendar, and we could probably include some Unibet beanies as a prize for one or two of the days :)

Sounds like you're volunteering to running the shop here Stubbe!

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Magicadil wrote:

Sounds like you're volunteering to running the shop here Stubbe!

haha, then you'll need to speak to my boss about a salary increase ;)

@TTABKATA wrote:

I want hoodie, but probably will not go to UO Bucharest.

Can you offering something else,

with delivery etc at reasonable price of course Smile Cash

We'll not be selling the hoodies, but I'll order a few extra to use for community competitions :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived