Community Manager
‎05-10-2016 12:00 AM

Re: UO Bucharest Community Side Event

pirahn wrote:

This is not a good idea...Far too many people will be deliberately knocking themselves out from the depressing grind to be where the fun and banter will be.

A beer or two and i might be persuaded to deal poker 

A black russian and i can be persuaded to deal roulette and bj

A cognac and i can be persuaded for anything you want

Based on your post, I assume that you'll join this event, now that you qualified for Bucharest? Very Happy

If you want it hoodie, just let us know of the size, in this thread: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/UO-Bucharest-Get-a-community-hoodie/td-p/27529

0 Likes
Rank 14
‎05-10-2016 09:17 PM

Based on your post, I assume that you'll join this event, now that you qualified for Bucharest? Very Happy

absolutely yes

0 Likes
Rank 10
‎06-10-2016 07:02 PM

Hey guys,

is there a chance we could get a UO Bucharest Q&A thread in the forum where s.o. from the UO staff looks into once in a while?

Would be cool imo, so not all people have to ask the same questions to the e-mail support. I have a few questions myself of course, as things on the differrent UO stops were always handled a bit differently.

Regards,

Till

0 Likes
‎06-10-2016 07:07 PM

Great idea @Tillus! You are more than welcome to create a Q&A thread about the event here on the poker board, perhaps some of your fellow members will know some answers, and if not I guarantee we'll have UO staff look at it Smile

0 Likes
Rank 10
‎28-10-2016 07:41 PM

Hi David my bf won unibet glasgow and i am going to be his+1 so i would like to take part thanks.Do you know if theres satt to main event for the plus + or pay into satt even ? thanks

0 Likes
Rank 21
‎28-10-2016 08:42 PM

coconuts wrote:

Hi David my bf won unibet glasgow and i am going to be his+1 so i would like to take part thanks.Do you know if theres satt to main event for the plus + or pay into satt even ? thanks

The community side event is a freeroll.

There are live sats for the Main event.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
Rank 10
‎29-10-2016 12:02 AM

Joeingram1 mentioned in his youtube podcast he's gonna be at UO Bucharest too. Would be cool if you could get him in the community event with a bounty or sth maaybe?! 

Rank 10
‎29-10-2016 11:01 AM

thanks jonny ,any idea how much buyin is for satts ?

0 Likes
Rank 17
‎29-10-2016 11:11 AM

100€+15€ with unlimited rebuys Smile

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
0 Likes
Rank 10
‎29-10-2016 01:58 PM

thanks gwit,seen you on community freeroll last night on final table ,i am lukeschnortz.finished 2nd Smile