Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

pirahn wrote:

This is not a good idea...Far too many people will be deliberately knocking themselves out from the depressing grind to be where the fun and banter will be.

A beer or two and i might be persuaded to deal poker 

A black russian and i can be persuaded to deal roulette and bj

A cognac and i can be persuaded for anything you want

Based on your post, I assume that you'll join this event, now that you qualified for Bucharest? Very Happy

If you want it hoodie, just let us know of the size, in this thread: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/UO-Bucharest-Get-a-community-hoodie/td-p/27529

0 Likes
pirahn Rank 14
Rank 14

Based on your post, I assume that you'll join this event, now that you qualified for Bucharest? Very Happy

absolutely yes

0 Likes
Tillus Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey guys,

is there a chance we could get a UO Bucharest Q&A thread in the forum where s.o. from the UO staff looks into once in a while?

Would be cool imo, so not all people have to ask the same questions to the e-mail support. I have a few questions myself of course, as things on the differrent UO stops were always handled a bit differently.

Regards,

Till

0 Likes

Great idea @Tillus! You are more than welcome to create a Q&A thread about the event here on the poker board, perhaps some of your fellow members will know some answers, and if not I guarantee we'll have UO staff look at it Smile

0 Likes
coconuts Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi David my bf won unibet glasgow and i am going to be his+1 so i would like to take part thanks.Do you know if theres satt to main event for the plus + or pay into satt even ? thanks

0 Likes
jonny2192 Rank 21
Rank 21

coconuts wrote:

Hi David my bf won unibet glasgow and i am going to be his+1 so i would like to take part thanks.Do you know if theres satt to main event for the plus + or pay into satt even ? thanks

The community side event is a freeroll.

There are live sats for the Main event.

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
Tillus Rank 10
Rank 10

Joeingram1 mentioned in his youtube podcast he's gonna be at UO Bucharest too. Would be cool if you could get him in the community event with a bounty or sth maaybe?! 

coconuts Rank 10
Rank 10

thanks jonny ,any idea how much buyin is for satts ?

0 Likes
GotWhatItTakes Rank 17
Rank 17

100€+15€ with unlimited rebuys Smile

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
0 Likes
coconuts Rank 10
Rank 10

thanks gwit,seen you on community freeroll last night on final table ,i am lukeschnortz.finished 2nd Smile