Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NMPfan Rank 15
Rank 15

Really cool ideas with the Side Event and the jackets. As for the design, maybe something more minimalistic, not a wall of text in clothes form Haha

UhlenPoker Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi David P,

If I bust the ME, I am definately in.

See you in Bucharest!

pirahn Rank 16
Rank 16

This is not a good idea...Far too many people will be deliberately knocking themselves out from the depressing grind to be where the fun and banter will be.

A beer or two and i might be persuaded to deal poker 

A black russian and i can be persuaded to deal roulette and bj

A cognac and i can be persuaded for anything you want

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@YpresX interested in this one? Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
1Bet Rank 10
Rank 10
YpresX Rank 14
Rank 14

@Stubbe-Unibet Prizes and free dinks ? Very Happy Very Happy Of course im interested 

Really looking forward to this event. I wanna meet new people and have a great time! Smile

Get rekt
Tillus Rank 12
Rank 12

Just got my package yesterday and as I'm usually busting late on Day1 i like where this is going... Thumbs Up

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@1Bet @Tillus congrats on qualifying! Looking forward to meet you guys Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@DaVitsche, you'll be joining this one? Smile

0 Likes
DaVitsche Rank 12
Rank 12

Well, the issue is that the idea is that in the unfortunate case I would get eliminated from the tournament, I man my usual commentator seat next to Marc Convey. But I'll talk to Pomroy about it.