Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

What a great suggestion. Thats gonna be a tremendous fun. 

I hope I will manage to win my package this very time. As I ve plenty of time, I m quite optimistic. 

Would rather have a deep run in the Main Event to be honest Rofl

Great new smiley faces by the way. Hearts

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

I'm in! Going to win a package, and excited to hang out with the community for a little fun tourney.

FreedoM Rank 14
Rank 14

Sounds awesome, it will be nice to have some tags like. (Hello My name is .... and i'm from the unibet community). Hope i qualify for bucharest. Peace

16bd424

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

For sure this will be the biggest and most entertaining Unibet Open event of all Very Happy

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
An1mal Rank 9
Rank 9
1Bet Rank 10
Rank 10

I won last night a package to UO Bucharest Very Happy nickname ManiacFish,so we see there guys,who is with me ? Very Happy

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

FreedoM wrote:

Sounds awesome, it will be nice to have some tags like. (Hello My name is .... and i'm from the unibet community). Hope i qualify for bucharest. Peace

16bd424

@FreedoM. I can order some sweatshirts or training jackets with some sort of community graphic printed on them Smile

Feel free to suggest a design - would probably be best to do this in a new thread  Smile

An1mal wrote:

Hi, i am in

@An1mal. As in you've already got a package, or you will try and qualify? Smile

1Bet wrote:

I won last night a package to UO Bucharest Very Happy nickname ManiacFish,so we see there guys,who is with me ? Very Happy

@1Bet. Congrats! Looking forward to meet you Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
An1mal Rank 9
Rank 9

@Stubbe-Unibet i do have a package and if I'll  find free time I'll participate

0 Likes
WWhite Rank 19
Rank 19
FreedoM Rank 14
Rank 14

How about something like this?

2.png

1.png

and at the sleeves you can put on bucharest or something fancy Smile im not good at this stuff but it's a starting point Smile merely an idea :P @Stubbe-Unibet

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal