UK tour package

NeriPoker

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hey @NeriPoker ,

I have moved you to Newcastle, please note that in case you can't make it to Newcastle, you need to use the seat within 2020 or it will forfeit.

Thanks

Is that definitely the case @Patric-Unibet ?  The terms state that you can only move the seat once.  I wouldn't want @NeriPoker  to lose his ticket.

• A package/seat can be postponed to next event only once, except for the final event of the 2020 season which cannot be postponed.

@sgriff this T&C starts from 2020 on, for seats moved already before, they have to be used within 2020.

The idea behind this paragraph is for people not continiously moving their seats, we have players that haven't used their seats in years which shouldn't be the case. With this I think we find a good middleway.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@sgriff this T&C starts from 2020 on, for seats moved already before, they have to be used within 2020.

The idea behind this paragraph is for people not continiously moving their seats, we have players that haven't used their seats in years which shouldn't be the case. With this I think we find a good middleway.

Thanks

Thanks for clarifying @Patric-Unibet  That makes perfect sense now and is a good compromise.  I wish the same approach could be applied to the Unibet Open as well.  That would improve the situation when qualifiers are running for an unknown date and place where at the moment the player has to commit to playing if they qualify.  Having the fallback of moving to the next event would encourage more people to enter the early qualifiers.  I know this has stopped me playing before.

• Like 1

@Gotthere wrote:

i have some sat seats if I win a tour entry can I transfer it to Newcastle leg as my tickets seem to have an expiry date and London is 1st leg #tofaraway

Yes, you can transfer to Newcastle as long as you inform us in advance.

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

@Patric-Unibet hypothetical question, if i won 3 packages, can i exchange one of them for 500€ and keep two bullets for the live event ?

No, no cash exchanges allowed anymore

@_YoKai_ wrote:

I have the same question regarding European Deepstack in Dublin. Thx.

That's a no as well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...