UK Tour satellite changes

Leo-Unibet

We’ve decided to do some small changes to the UK Tour satellite laddering  We will soon replace the €4-ticket with a €5-ticket, this means all €4 ticket holders will have their ticket exchanged for a €5-ticket.

With these changes we believe the laddering up from lower stakes to a UK Tour package will be much smoother, we also believe this will stimulate the whole ticket liquidity in a positive way.

With these changes we also give ourselves the option to bring back the ticket exchanges, to be able to use these exchangers you will have to proceed in the same way as for the Unibet Open, see below thread. Those of you that now have acccess to the exchangers will also be able to use the new exchangers.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Unibet-Open-Ticket-Exchange-Policy-2019/m-p/238354

Next stop for Unibet UK Tour is in beautiful Brighton, probably one of the best stops at the tour…..come join us!!       

• Like 8

Thankyou @Leo-Unibet I think it is a huge plus for the exchangers to come back, I'm the first one in today for a UK €50 to 10 x €5, should be enough to play the nightly UK 5 - €50 for a week and keep me going while  I build up some more. Let's hope it keeps the tourneys flowing. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 weeks later...