UK Tour&DSO online tickets

Psycho79

Hey @Andy-Unibet @ReCorpH 

Can I get my live UK Tour and DSO tickets credited into the software so I could play the online events please?

Got one remaining UK tour entry 

I've aleady requested changing 550€ DSO into 300€tix + points as a response to the mail a while ago but still no reaction, I wanna make sure the tickets are there on time 😛

Thanks for the help, Best Regards!

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Andy-Unibet @ReCorpH 

Can I get my live UK Tour and DSO tickets credited into the software so I could play the online events please?

Got one remaining UK tour entry 

I've aleady requested changing 550€ DSO into 300€tix + points as a response to the mail a while ago but still no reaction, I wanna make sure the tickets are there on time 😛

Thanks for the help, Best Regards!

Hi @Psycho79 ,

I believe @Leo-Unibet credited all the UK tour tickets yesterday. If you think you're missing something, let him know.

Will check on status for DSO but we will definitely get them credited before the event.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet I haven't received an e-mail asking wether I would like my UK ticket transferred to the online version, which I would, or received a ticket,  could you possibly check please? :scared:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Andy-Unibet  @Leo-Unibet 

Same thing here. I would love to play the UK Tour event online, but didn't receive any e-mail and/or ticket. I've also asked for that transfer around two weeks ago in the packages exchange thread. I should have three entries (on 1st March, before the virus situation, I asked you to transfer them to the September live event in London).

Thank you for any help or information on that.

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

@Leo-Unibet 

any news on that missing UK Tour e-mails / tickets ? I know there are still 4 more days, but I still didn't receive anything and it's better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

hey leo.

i won them both last year and always postponed em to a later event since the dates didnt suit me well.

always was acknowledged by some admin.

i am sure that its not a hard task to find out that i am holding two UK tour tickets

hey stubbe.

i won 1 ticket on june the 1st 2019 and as you can see.

i won another one on my old account (i accidentally picked germany as my country) and was then told to reopen another account and i got all my tickets transferred to this one.

i can provide you details of the old account per pm if you need them. the transfer of tickets and balance happened end of march /early april last year.

actually winning the UK-tour seat pointed out my regsitration mistake i think

@Karakrugraju wrote:

hey stubbe.

i won 1 ticket on june the 1st 2019 and as you can see.

i won another one on my old account (i accidentally picked germany as my country) and was then told to reopen another account and i got all my tickets transferred to this one.

i can provide you details of the old account per pm if you need them. the transfer of tickets and balance happened end of march /early april last year.

actually winning the UK-tour seat pointed out my regsitration mistake i think

Hello @Karakrugraju  Please PM me your issue with the account retails and I will have a look at it