UK Tour Glasgow

Endboss

Hello

I've won 2 packages for the Glasgow stop. I would like the second package to be exchanged for cash.

On an unrelated note the recent changes to the Account page have made it much harder to find some payments made into one's account. So, for example if you win a UK Tour package the cash component, as far as I know, isn't listed in the Account section. Previously, if i remember correctly, it had been listed as a Premium payment. Now the only way you can spot these payments is to find a discrepancy in your balance. It would be good if you could add some kind of an entry to make it easier to find these payments. 

This also applies to rakeback payments made by third parties.

Many Thanks

Hi @Endboss, I've forwarded your request to the relevant department.
Indeed the travel money was and still is added as a premium amount on a qualified player's account. On our back end I cant find any difference.
Could you private message me with a screenshot of the account history as seen below? It's quite strange that it doesn't show.

/RayTranzac.thumb.JPG.4da058620c2155657fb0f4767f5a1637.JPG

Former Community Moderator

Hi @RayL

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've gone through my poker history for the past few months and didn't find any payments labelled "premium". I also couldn't find any payments in the region of £217, which is roughly what the UK Tour payment should be.

I also tried to find the discrepancy in my account balance, which I thought was the UK tour payment but couldn't. I probably just made a mistake by misreading my balance.

I'm also missing other premium payments. I usually get a monthly payment from Raketherake.com around the 15th of the month. In April that payment should have been $220 (around £167) and in May $40 (around £30).

Could you please let me know what has happened to these payments.

Many Thanks

Mark

Sent you a private message with some details from your account that need your attention @Endboss :)

Also, I have involved a colleague from Poker to help us in finding us what's happening here. We'll hear back soon from them and I'll make sure to update you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ray i am supposed to play day1a Glasgow next week but unfortunately i have to go into hospital on Monday 25th for a back op so i cant play the Glasgow event .This is my only package left and normally i would just move it to next event but due to health probs not sure when i could play live again? i have a friend who is Unibet player could i possibly transfer my seat to him?thanks

Hi @coconuts, I'm sorry to hear about the health issues buddy, I hope you have a swift recovery after the operation.

The least I can do is explore the possibility of your request. I've informed the guys at Poker about this and will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

/Ray

Archived