UK_TOUR: theHYPEmachine

theMachine

Well, there is a guy on my table, that started the 250 buy-in with 4 or 5 consecutive preflop open all-ins. Thats how I doubled up so quick :) That guy plays his 3rd bullet already!

• Like 5
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

game over lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Out with a frustrated shove, AQ into, of course, AK. :Waterfall:

rest in peace rip GIF by Portugal. The Man

My online poker career is over.:Waterfall:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

:waterfall::waterfall:

What the heck...guys I booked me a jumbo popcorn and 5L cola to rail u tomorrow at FT....

But real point is that calling stations do a really bad job to stack

• Like 5
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...

@FreedoM wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R  Your being dramatic, it's only 1 MTT. 😃     🤣

Biggest online one I've played though, I'll only play the satties for live events now. That buy in got me a €6 cash ticket so I can go and be miserable playing that now.:wow:

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

GG @FreedoM and @GR1ZZL3R, it's not an easy tournament to play in... I decided to be a fold machine and just wait for a chance to get another double-up from a 'crazy' player or to blinds to increase to the point I'll just have to play lol... I'm not interested to play for stacks with decent hands like AQo/ AJ/ TT... and at my table I can't see a cheap flop (I thought my opponents will slow down with their big 3-bets after the blinds got bigger but dam I was wrong lol). 

GLGL all at the tables if you're still playing BlessRNG 

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

So, after 3 hours of paying attention to my table- I even took notes in notepad on my opponents lol- I was moved to another table... it is what it is... I have a really tough opponent on my right- the Unibet ambassador David Lappin- he opens and honestly against another opponent and the way I approached the tournament, I might have just called with AKo and play the hand postflop from position instead of shoving ~21 BB preflop but against David I felt like I might just have to fold the best hand to a C-bet or another bet on the turn when he has a hand like AQ/ AJ/ AT/ KQ or something like that(from streams and other Unibet live events streamed many of us know his aggresive playing style)... also, if he has a pocket pair it's unlikely to be AA and KK and I flip against everything else... he had QQ and unfortunetly it was GG...

GL to all the community members still in and if you'll have David at your table take revenge for me lol

511491300_hugeflip.jpg.8cef8928b5197431538778db95e4ed1c.jpg

• Like 6
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...