UK_TOUR: theHYPEmachine

theMachine

ONLY 6 HOURS UNTIL THE FIRST EVER ONLINE LEG OF THE UNIBET UK TOUR!

5L1qrSkXmPFoA.gif.915cfea4a3f3f485ee0b8780e70dbc84.gif

theMachine WILL BE COMPETING, ARE THERE OTHER COMMUNITY MEMBERS ATTEMPTING TO DERAIL theMachine? 

//IDENTIFY_YOURSELF:FOR TARGETING MONITORING...

theHYPEmachine WILL ATTEMPT TO KEEP YOU UPDATED FROM THE VIRTUAL FELT: PLEASE CONTRIBUTE WITH YOUR OWN UPDATES

WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM THE UK TOUR EVENT? NUMBERS? PRIZEPOOLS? AMBASSADORS? [WITH BOUNTIES?] HIGH GEORDIE RATIO?

• Like 9

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 1 ticket which was obviously going to be used for a live event, Newcastle at the end of this month. Due to the current situation I don't think there are going to be any live events any time soon, so reluctantly I will be playing tonight. I will be in from the start and playing my usual strategy.

dead mouse GIF 

Play dead for a while when attacked then run away.

But be aware I sometimes roar..............

tiger chilling GIF

................and have been known to bite back.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473e10206312d63678f7

Good Luck all.

ill be back GIF

• Like 9

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@theMachine wrote:

PERHAPS @GR1ZZL3R REQUIRES A BIG WIN THE MOST: IF COVETING A TRIP TO NEWCASTLE IS ANY INDICATOR

🤣

Originally the first trip would have been to Manchester but somehow I ended up in Dublin. Malta was the next ambition but it ended up being out of reach and a ticket for Newcastle was all I was able to achieve. That was denied me so all I get is to sit at home all alone and play a "live" event on line. 

Animated GIF

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

At least none of us are first out.👍

I'm not surprised that 4 people are already out because at my table players are constantly playing for stacks even though we're so deep... every hand big opens preflop(and 3-bets), big c-bets... on the turn they're already All In lol

I was card dead in the first 4 levels so I didn't lose many chips from my stack, but I miss played 1 hand: utg opens 5 BB, MP+1 calls, I call with AJs; flop Q2K rainbow and the player that opened C-bets close to pot size, gets a call and I fold as the bet is a bit too big for my gutshot and a backdoor flush draw... turn T(I'm such a fking nit lol) my opponents are aggressive again and they get it in with AKo and KQo... I would have tripled up NotLikeThis

GLGL at the tables everyone :) 

Update... Almost got a double up with AA vs again a too aggresive player that tought that KQs was good enough to 4-bet shove his ~120 BB, aces hold :Cool:

• Like 7
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I'm just so not having any fun or joy, everyone is calling with nothing and hitting their overs on the river. I'm bleeding badly. :waterfall:

• Like 1

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

One real aggro on my table determined to double up crashed out and rebought without a second's hesitation.

I guess you should target him for a double up BlessRNG :cash:

PS. probably many people that played this event live are playing it now online and we all know that poker is different online and that's why the 'weird' plays... 

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...