UK TOUR 2019

NeriPoker

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NeriPoker wrote:

When will the dates be released for next years tour? Thank you. 

Judging by past perfomances sometime around September. 🤣

Sorry Unibet, I just couldn't resist.:teardrop:

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@PompeyPoker wrote:

@Bing__ wrote:

Hope they keep Brighton, whole weekend cost me less than £50 :inlove:

if they dont keep Brighton I am screwed as I have 2 seats on hold and live in Pompey.

definitely not keen on travelling up the country for a £220.

Do they have a UK tour event in London?

In 2018 you could exchange the second package for :cash: if you really wanted to attend and the travel money from the first, wasn't enough. Not really sure if this year it's the same. Maybe @RayL can give more information.

• 2 weeks later...

So still no update on dates for 2019 ? I like this tour and have played a few now, making final table once. But it is incredibly frustrating not being able to plan ahead. I also have friends who would like to play but they need notice so they can get domestiv permission and ensure they have dates that don't conflict with other commitments.  I am assuming Brighton late March but really Unibet need to be a lot more on the ball.

• Like 3

@Jot_UK wrote:

So still no update on dates for 2019 ? I like this tour and have played a few now, making final table once. But it is incredibly frustrating not being able to plan ahead. I also have friends who would like to play but they need notice so they can get domestiv permission and ensure they have dates that don't conflict with other commitments.  I am assuming Brighton late March but really Unibet need to be a lot more on the ball.

I have accepted that there probably will be no info on this now until after Sinaia.

I really hope we do have Brighton in March but is that a possibility given we are nearly in Feb and the schedule isnt out?

The Unibet UK Poker Tour is back as well and will have stops in Brighton, Glasgow and Manchester. I will try to get the exact details of that for you, as soon as possible (hopefully by next week).

One of the Unibet reps has said that last week in the Unibet 2p2 thread, schedule should be out soon I imagine.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I know I told you, I would have something by last week and I really thought I would, unfortunately there are some changes about the first stop which moved everything.

I can't give you a timeframe but I can promise you that I'm doing my absolute best to get the details as soon as possible, it's unfortunately not completely in our control since there's a lot of back and forth.

Many apologies for that, I know it's been taking (too) long.

Thanks

• Like 2

Hey guys,

I can't give you a full schedule yet but I can at least give you an exclusive sneak peek at the first stop of 2019:

Milton Keynes  15-17 March

There will be 3 more stops in Newcastle, Manchester and Brighton, but the dates for these ones are still yet to be confirmed.

Thanks

• Like 9

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hey guys,

I can't give you a full schedule yet but I can at least give you an exclusive sneak peek at the first stop of 2019:

Milton Keynes  15-17 March

There will be 3 more stops in Newcastle, Manchester and Brighton, but the dates for these ones are still yet to be confirmed.

Thanks

Sweet new stops, already booked for Milton Keynes 🆗 

I assume the Newcastle stop will be organized at Ian's place :haha:

• Like 4