U.K. tour ticket

DaBookie

Hi only a small issue I have a 10 euro U.K. tour ticket and no tournaments to use it in. It expires shortly is it lost or renwable or transferable ? not going to lose and sleep either way.

regards 

Mike 

There is exchanger for 2x5e for tomorrow which is a new for me. 

But the qualifiers 1e>>>10e are still running. So there is no 10eUK mtt now??

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Hi Patric,

Does this mean I cannot use my 50EUR ticket right now? What exactly is the satellite it buys into for? Is it for a 500EUR live tournament? If so, can you choose which date/venue to play? 

Is it possible to exchange the 50EUR ticket into something that can be played right now (that is not tickets to the same sub-satellite)?

Thanks.

@kolber Tickets for the UK and UO tours can only be exchanged for tickets into the same satellite tree, so you can't swap a UK €50 for tickets to other tourneys. The UK tour and satellite system are apparently under review at the moment so there are no UK €50 tourneys till this is confirmed. You can break your UK €50 into 10 x UK €5 through the exchanger or have the UK €50 date extended  if it is running out of time. I'm currently waiting to see what is going to happen. :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R Thanks. I am a recent new player and I won two 50EUR tickets from the 4 promotional 5EUR tickets you get. What is the point of breaking 50EUR tickets if you can't cash them in for anything even if you win multiple UK tour packages? 

I would just like to be able to use the tickets for something...

@kolber Rightly or wrongly new players to Unibet get some free goodies which include some satellite tickets, some players welcome them and some players would have no intention of going to a live event even if they won a package. The consolation for those is that a package includes €250 "expenses" paid into your account, so I still think they are worth playing if only to boost your bankroll. The €50 tickets can be broken down to 10 x €5 through the exchangers if you want to have more chances of winning more €50 tickets, or used directly in the €50 satties (not the UK at the moment while it is being reorganised.) These tickets don't suit everybody starting at UB but they are free, and a way of starting out in qualifiers for no cost. I hope you enjoy your stay here and find the games you like. 

GL. 👍 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

system are apparently under review at the moment so there are no UK €50 tourneys till this is confirmed

Can you elaborate?

IMO 1e=====>>>>>5e========>>>>>10e==========>>>>50e========>>>>package   would be the perfect path. Yeah it got that narrow 5>>>10 path that somehow Unibet doesnt like but who would care about double up[most would appreciate this]. 50e and 10e reentry and there is no overlay ever.

Now its cool too, only that 1e rebuy me not like 😏

@Patric-Unibet 

I have more than 20x5eUK, can i exchange the 10eUK into 5eUK since its breaking that 20 ticket rule? 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@DoktorAvalanche I played one on Thursday evening, 3 tx available, and it played more or less like a normal tourney. Looking today, all the UK €1 are now only offering 2 tx. I was going to play all mine during December but am now only playing them as dates run down, and will wait to see if there are updates on the new schedule or satellite conditions. :sad:

• Like 1

@jerry 

It's fine to have one over the limit, especially while the UK Tour finals are not running

@radge1

extended your ticket by a month

Just a quick update, we are close to confirming the schedule for 2020 and will announce it soon and also update the terms and conditions, the goal for us is that more seats are being used and less postponed. More info to follow shortly :)

Thanks

• Like 3