The Malta Community Rumble - Players Live-chat

Want2Believe

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good run,but couldn't pass through the finish line. :sad:

Very good start brought me over 100BB,but RNG decided to put me on the other side, from 80.place onwards.With good fights,finished by @Merenitsu  "mistake".
He shoved A6off just to beat my 99,in the BB. 

Finished in 29.place :teardrop:

*surprised that only 424 players registered,also where are all those "play by a rule" gangs! 

"It lose sense when someone play under different alias and we dont feel that "community" :puking:

Ha gangs,share expeirence. :dissatisfied:

@allview haha well played man. The low stack of the table but defn not giving up. he made it far 🆗

dsd.thumb.png.38752b530475e58c122bb43c2caf3860.png

fdfd.thumb.png.e29dbe2de479047b830c14d72b5cb210.png

trtr.thumb.png.d125fff77225943a4c09cc1f32a2c510.png

I did not feel good when that All in came, I sort of expected it coming. Ive been playing with this guy most of the time i was playing the tourny. shifting chips to eachother. I knew he did not had a straight, but did not expected this to happen..

I lost the pictures of this round. But i basecly lost a 200k all in. Same guy i missclickd against earlier 

I had KJ, He had J8. He went all in on me after i raised on flop J 9 10 Then yeh... a 5 and a 7 fell. So he got away with a straight.

At this time i was left with 50k Chips and grinded back up again :popeye:

I can't really be mad at all the backstepsihad. Cuz ive got lucky many times aswell. Maybe to lucky some times 👼

1493878884_finaltable.thumb.png.1af105387461ff0471b7d18d49053a6c.png

I made it! Did not expect this to happen, after all my bad striking before this tourny. I knew it was time for change!

I finished 6th place. GL to the rest still playing sbeen long game :cash:

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.

Archived