Superuser qualifier for Unibet Open

BonusPater

We, ,  and I, are really looking forward to going to Bucharest in December and meet the guys who've qualified for Unibet Open. So far I believe nine community members have confirmed (An1mal, YpresX, UhlenPoker, 1Bet, Tillus, DaVitsche, pirahn and Ironbluff), which is great, but we want more! :)

In addition to the bi-weekly community freerolls with UO tickets, we've decided to do a few special community qualifiers, where a victory will secure you a trip to Bucharest in December! We're going to run three qualifiers in the next two weeks or so. What's included in the package, you ask?

• Return trip to Bucharest (limited to € 400, ticket only/no allowance)
  • Breakfast and dinner daily during the tournament
  • Full enjoyment of the legendary Unibet Open hospitality
  • Your home for the week will be JW Marriott Grand hotel Bucharest, where the event will be held; four nights’ accommodation for you and a guest
  • A buy-in to either the main event satellite on Thursday (€ 100 + € 15 buy-in) + the Sunday NLH Turbo (€ 100 + € 15) or the Friday NLH Turbo bounty (€ 100 + € 100 + €20 buy-in) - we'd rather invite 3 to these lower buy-in tournament/satellite than inviting 1-2 to play the main event. You'll of course also be invited to the community freeroll being played Saturday evening.

The criteria for being invited is quite tough this time, and only 18 have made the cut. We've used an analytics tool, which identifies so-called superuser's. These superusers are basically the members that're most influential and contribute the most - quantity does matter, but quality is what really makes the difference. Don't worry if you haven't made the cut this time, there's a very good chance we'll do something similar for future Unibet Open tournaments :)

The superusers invited this time are: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  and last but not least .

The three qualifiers will be played at the following times:

Saturday 29/10 20:30 CET
Thursday 3/11 20:30 CET
Saturday 5/11 20:30 CET

I can't commit to this, but maybe the package will also include a guided tour in Bucharest by  :D

Only one package can be won per member. You're of course welcome to play after winning one, but you'll not be able to get two packages (if you finish first in a second one, the member finishing second in that tournament will get the package).

det-unibet-open-bucharest-2016-1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news!!!What a lovely surprise from you guys!!! Thank you again and again for all the amazing surprises you come up with every day here in the commmunity.I'll be more than happy to take part in the three qualifiers.Thanks a lot   and 

Count on me for the guided tour of Bucharest :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

This is an incredible offer. Unfortunately, due to the timing of the event and the numerous IRL issues I'm currently dealing with, I won't be able to make it.

However, I am forever grateful for even having the privilege to be offered this & will try my absolute best to meet you guys some time in 2017. 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@testuser1 wrote:
  • Your home for the week will be JW Marriott Grand hotel Bucharest, where the event will be held; four nights’ accommodation for you and a guest
  • A buy-in to either the Main Event satellite on Thursday (€ 100 + € 15 buy-in) + the Sunday NLH Turbo (€ 100 + € 15) or the Friday NLH Turbo bounty (€ 100 + € 100 + €20 buy-in) - we'd rather invite 3 to these lower buy-in 

Just a quick question... if 1 of the Superusers just so happens to win all three qualifiers, do they get to bring 3 guests LOL & do they get to play in all three Events on Thursday, Friday & Sunday ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
  • A buy-in to either the Main Event satellite on Thursday (€ 100 + € 15 buy-in) + the Sunday NLH Turbo (€ 100 + € 15) or the Friday NLH Turbo bounty (€ 100 + € 100 + €20 buy-in) - we'd rather invite 3 to these lower buy-in 

Just a quick question... if 1 of the Superusers just so happens to win all three qualifiers, do they get to bring 3 guests LOL & do they get to play in all three Events on Thursday, Friday & Sunday ?

Take it easy bro  :haha: :haha:

Wow. Im impressed with this surprised, and very proud to be a superuser. 👍

This is an insanely amazing opportunity - I can't even thank you enough for all the fun and generous rewards you have offered to the users of the community so far (and there have been a ton) and now you come out with something like this 😃

So, all I can say is just big big thanks to the great mods who keep this community running smoothly, who spoil us with fast replys and are always ready to help us out, if it's in their power: , @Marco-Unibet@Jeppe-Unibet ♥️

Of course, congrats to all awesome members in the list - I'm already happy for every one of you and can't wait to see the qualifiers results! 👍

That is incredible! 

When you think there is no possible increase regarding customer friendliness, promotions etc., you guys from unibet just present another amazing thing. :inlove:

I can´t believe I m one of these "superusers", seems to be a rather elitist circle. I m really flattered. 

Thank you so much, Unibet. There is no excuse not to go to Bucharest at all anymore.

I wish all the other superusers the very best luck at the tables. That will be some tenseful MTTs.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@Nestabear wrote:
@testuser1 wrote:

Haha, good question. Added a bit to the first post: Only one package can be won per member. You're of course welcome to play after winning one, but you'll not be able to get two packages (if you finish first in a second one, the member finishing second in that tournament will get the package).

@testuser1, @MarcoV, @JeppeL - you guys are amazing, there's no doubt about it. 👍 This offer is absolutely fantastic and I'm really honored to be counted among the superusers and grateful for the invitation, but like Magicadil I'm afraid I have to bow out due to RL issues. (If there's someone who made it just outside the cut, however, I'd be glad to give them my spot if possible?) I just think the prize should go to someone who really wants it and I'm certain one of these wonderful community members will be a very, very happy winner of that UO package. I wish you all the best of luck in the qualifiers! 😀

Can I request that if someone wins and cant attend that the seat comes back into the pool for people to play for, or go to the next position in the MTT it was won in please.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived