Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi Guys

As an over 50+ year old, I am wondering if Unibet Open would put a Seniors Tournament into their Unibet Open schedules.

I have notice that on average there are about 100 runners for these events, so could this type of event be feasible ?

I've notice that there are not any of these types of events in poker schedules these days, and think that this would help build a respected reputation for Unibet from the Seniors.

Can we make this happen ?

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18
DoktorAvalanche Rank 11
Rank 11
As another over 50 I would love to see this.Smile
When the Denver gets Heavy..
Karl Rank 10
Rank 10

Yeah.... me too

I feel like us oldies are being lefted on the shelf these days

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Karl wrote:

Yeah.... me too

I feel like us oldies are being lefted on the shelf these days

As you can't participate in main events or any of the side events? 

I have an idea though. Dress up like a lady and participate in the womans event Rofl

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Karl wrote:

Hi Guys

As an over 50+ year old, I am wondering if Unibet Open would put a Seniors Tournament into their Unibet Open schedules.

I have notice that on average there are about 100 runners for these events, so could this type of event be feasible ?

I've notice that there are not any of these types of events in poker schedules these days, and think that this would help build a respected reputation for Unibet from the Seniors.

Can we make this happen ?

Thanks

You posted that very same idea almost a year ago!

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-Open-UK-Tour/Seniors-Events/td-p/126972

I assume you forgot. Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Karl Rank 10
Rank 10

Bolloxs....you're my first troll Rofl

Karl Rank 10
Rank 10

@WuDulol Thanks I completely forgot about it

Anyway..... my request seems to fall on deaf ears these days Disappointed

Karl Rank 10
Rank 10

@VikingsAFman I got to get some credit for trying to win packages to these events Laugh

But I will win some day, and it's fun trying, no fun then I give up poker

Karl Rank 10
Rank 10

Who should I be pointing this request to in Unibet who deals with "Live tournaments schedules" ?

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Karl wrote:

Who should I be pointing this request to in Unibet who deals with "Live tournaments schedules" ?

@Karl I'll give @Leo-Unibet a shout for you.Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is