cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Hi

@Patric-Unibet @Leo-Unibet

Think there could be wee mistake with this Tourney....hopefully you can fix it rather than cancel it....or better still just leave it as is TongueScreen Shot 2019-02-12 at 04.03.58.png

11 REPLIES 11
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Hold that result......flips on later days seem to have the same format....it's just Unibet being a bit generous and eccentric Smile

Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

It is great format! Didn't want to win - always have been an altruist Wink

God bless you all!
0 Likes
Highlighted
maariaNoWiFi Rank 10
Rank 10

WwoowW. THIS TOGETHER I CAN NOT FORGET ABOUT FLIPS: P
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@radge1 wrote:

Hi

@Patric-Unibet @Leo-Unibet

Think there could be wee mistake with this Tourney....hopefully you can fix it rather than cancel it....or better still just leave it as is TongueScreen Shot 2019-02-12 at 04.03.58.png

@radge1 Thanks a lot for your help, it's all sorted now. You got a finders-fee on you account as a goodwill guesture
//Leo

Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

Well, if we think about today's tourney with 0,01e buy-in, the rest after first two, will be cancelled I'm afraid. I t is a little unfair to give it in the poker lobby and then cancel it due to probably shorter streaming. I have been waited a few days for it, didn't go drinking with friends and now I'm alone and sad Tongue Maybe some goodwill gesture? Wink

God bless you all!
SingleMom102 Rank 11
Rank 11
Very smart to ruin it, was looking forward since yesterday !!!!
Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

I think it is ok now. Sometimes it happens so we must forgive them Wink

God bless you all!
0 Likes
Kamon Rank 11
Rank 11

Hi, 

@Leo-Unibet

I think it's extremly big difference between the number of starting chips and the number of rebuy chips in Sinaia "freerolls": we have 1000 starting chips, but we can make a double rebuy (8000 chips for 0,40€). What's your opinion?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Kamon It's a big difference, we desided to go for some different format with these tournaments