Qualified into RPS (Romanian Poker Series)

TheDacian

@booobiii wrote:

hello to all

i don't know if it's possible but i would like to donate my 150e entrance to this tourney,because is to expensive for me to travel and stay at a hotel for me.

is it possible?

Well done @TheDacian, congrats! @Boby Just want to make sure that I understand it correctly, you want to give the ticket/sell to a friend of yours? I'll be happy to look into it, just want to be %100 on the request :)

Former Community Manager

The fastest result to this questions are attained by contacting (chat) support :)

Normally you should be able to transfer it if you want (on Unibet for sure)

To who do you want to give it? @Boby

It would be a pitty to loose such ticket ;)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@booobiii wrote:

Hello,somebody can take a look if the RPS tickets can be given away?

Hi @Boby, we're looking into the possibilites regarding your ticket and will post here as soon as we know something more. Is it a friend of yours you'd like to give the ticket to?

Former Community Manager

@Boby I'm still awaiting response in regards to what we specifically can do for this ticket and having it changed, but we can't facilitate a sale between you and another community member as it would be against the terms and conditions - so if you want to sell it then you'll have to find someone personally, I hope it's understandable.

Former Community Manager

Archived