Postponement of UK Tour tickets.

DKnight

Could I have some clarity on how many tickets can be postponed and for where they can be postponed to.please?  I have noticed people asking to postpone multiple tickets and also asking to use them in not the next leg but the one after.  Reading the Ts & Cs I'm under the impression you can only postpone one ticket to the next leg.  Could you let me know what the score isplease?

Kind regards

David 

@DKnight wrote:

Could I have some clarity on how many tickets can be postponed and for where they can be postponed to.please?  I have noticed people asking to postpone multiple tickets and also asking to use them in not the next leg but the one after.  Reading the Ts & Cs I'm under the impression you can only postpone one ticket to the next leg.  Could you let me know what the score isplease?

Kind regards

David 

Hi @DKnight, Here's what the terms say:

"Players can hold maximum 6 packages in total

A package/seat can be postponed to next event only once, except for the final event of the 2020 season which cannot be postponed.

Qualifiers must contact support prior to the event to postpone an entry to the next event.

read here:

https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour

under Qualifier Terms and Conditions"

So basically, players can hold up to 6 packages/seats and transfer them wherever they would like as long as they are used 2020 with the exception of the final 2020 event.

Former Community Moderator