Please, anyone from Unibet, a very urgent and very important issue :(

tableNOpopZZ

I played few tourneys around Europe, and last i was assured something like this is possible/ done by people from MPNPT tour. This year in Vienna they said they would do that for me, even before i book a MPNPT package, exactly if i need a UK  visa (we were talking about MPNPT Manchester)...

After last night's tourney it is sure, i triplechecked- I won a Unibet UK Tour package through promotion with:

http://www.discoverpokerleague.com/VenueInfo.aspx?ID=1055
and i am really looking forward playing in Brighton/ seeing London on my quick way out/back !

However Daniel, the guy which runs Discover League says it will be some time before Unibet sends him updated results, he updates leaderboard from his end, Unibet issue prizes to players... It always is with this League/ results (as you see by updated Dates sigh) and now might be even more with UO Vegas...
-It might be some time before i get that 'Congrats, see you at live event!' email.

-I payed and scheduled a UK visa hearing for early Thursday morning. I have to, in order to get it all in time for Brighton (up to 3 weeks waiting for my country)...
-Could you please quickly, or have someone from office -Fire me up some Invitation letter i could take, for visa ?

Nothing else i need, i will wait for my UK Tour Package acknowledgement, travel money...
I got monies for a great flight i found and a nice Brighton seaside room, booking them.. as soon as i get the visa...

-If you could just quickly send me some generic reassurance letter/whatever that i SHALL attend that Unibet event (UK tour Brighton), for visa authorities, to my registered mail.

Doesn't cost you anything and that would mean so much to me !

Still nothing in me inbox...
I already rescheduled the booking for interview once and i wont be able to reschedule again after some time tonight it will be ''locked in''... Plus if they ask me ''And why were you rescheduling'' i have no idea what could i say but truth -I was waiting for some type of letter from Unibet''  ..''And where is your letter?''
I am very afraid that without any reassurance from Unibet i might get turned down for UK Visa and miss out on such an opportunity- play an affordable relaxed Unibet event, fire up Brighton XD , visit London...
I am officially an unemployed young male with not much ties rolleyes and your Gov... is very strict with Immigration fears and all...

I so Love the flights i found (would also see Amsterdam) and accomodation in Brighton is reasonable and so abundant to choose from... I did such mini trips/ ''smaller'' tournaments before and it worked out so good...

There is even enough cash in my Unibet -poker account rn if needed i could book a package straight from it then as i said its no prob waiting as much  as soon as i get to sort out visa->flight->room... If thats the thing, feel free to debit the account officially book me a package and just, fire me up that letter.

Please halp a playa it is literally nothing to you just to, recognize the intention that i wish to travel to islands to, attend your event...

Archived