Malta Unibet Open and DSO - Who's coming?

JeppeL

If you're coming to Malta in May to play either or both of the Deep Stack and Unibet Open - or just for a little poker holiday - we'd like to know about it :)

We're really excited about this event being here(Unibet Commuity Team works from Malta) and we're hoping to make it a great event for all Community members who's coming down :) The weather will hopefully be great as it usually the best time of the year to visit this little island making plenty of fun activites possible if you want to get out of the tournament area and see a bit :)

We'll host a live Community side event, probably on either the 18th or 19th of May , so let us know if you are interested in joining what is usually a pretty fun game of poker with some free prizes :)

These members have already said they're coming:

@testuser1 

@Raegar

@sG

@ChapInAChair

@Nutu_Ionut 

@YouSoKind

@triceraatopp

@Rock_Romain

@EasyMoney_21

@KrustyTheClown

@LimettiFlippi

@IrishinSpain

@Messwithme

@Negmardesign

@Zaniacmaniac

@sebreb

@XY

@Janek

@pirahn

@traart

@MonkeyStyle

@IrishinSpain

Former Community Manager

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pirahn wrote:

@testuser1 Working hard every Sunday to try and qualify. 

Absolutely gutted not allowed to win more than 1 package through sats anymore. Could have been working on winning this some time ago. 

@pirahn about time you played a final instead of hoarding tickets 🤣

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192wrote:

@pirahnwrote:

@testuser1 Working hard every Sunday to try and qualify. 

Absolutely gutted not allowed to win more than 1 package through sats anymore. Could have been working on winning this some time ago. 

@pirahn about time you played a final instead of hoarding tickets 🤣

Would be cheaper for me to use tix to buy package. At this rate im gonna spend 6k to win a 2k package.

I would have come but the dates were released too late so I'm now double booked.  Looks like an awesome schedule though and I'd have arrived early to have a crack at my first Deep Stack Open.  I noticed previously that there is another one in September in Malta so I'm hoping to go then instead, subject to either qualifying or winning big this weekend in Brighton.

So do you have to have some kind of package to join community tournament and other staff you might come up? Packages are quite expensive for my wallet as i don´t think i have ANY chances to get to money. But never been in Malta and have been thinking of going so that would be good moment if there are few other community members as well. And MAYBE play some side event that ain´t so expensive as main event just because digging some live poker now and then. Lots of ifs still but if all works out, i could come, just for fun :)

@Livertool, everyone is usually welcome to join the community side event - doesn’t matter if you have a package.
I’ll be joining as well, and don’t expect to qualify for the main :D

You’ll ofc also be more than welcome to join my home game, if I arrange such. Will post more info later, when I know who’ll be in Malta :)

Archived