Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

Just a thread to keep track of the progress of challenge points this quarter and generally to harass the competition.

Whoever has the least challenge points at the end of this quarter buys the beers.

The competition is between.

@jonny2192 @Dowelikestew @StartlingGrope

@pirahn are you in?

Anyone else feel free to encourage me and tell the others they are rubbish Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
40 REPLIES
pirahn Rank 16
Rank 16

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..............Im quite partial to black russians, and i like an occasional drink as well

jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

pirahn wrote:

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..............Im quite partial to black russians, and i like an occasional drink as well

@pirahn Have one of each on me.

blackrussian.jpgdrink.jpg

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
Dowelikestew Rank 10
Rank 10

I have to be a massive underdog in this bet.

I am starting way behind the rest of the guys in terms of tickets in account, I quite enjoy a against all odds super grind though.

LETS DO THIS 

jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

Heres a score to get things moving Smile

challengescore.png

pirahn Rank 16
Rank 16
jonny2192 Rank 22
Rank 22

pirahn wrote:

Big fat 0 after day 1

Thought I didnt see you at the tables.

0 Likes
NeriPoker Rank 15
Rank 15
Dowelikestew Rank 10
Rank 10

pirahn wrote:

Big fat 0 after day 1

Atleast I am not bottom, just joint bottom :smileyhappy:

Dowelikestew Rank 10
Rank 10

Screenshot_1.png

I am off, I hope beer is cheap in Glasgow.