Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

Yes @LCW you can use the 550€ ticket to play the DSO Cup event, starting 2PM, Saturday, 16th Feb. After you won the seat, you should've received an e-mail with details. You just have to let Alex Henry from DSO know that you're coming and want to play this. That's all, GL in the tourney!

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @LCW,

if you win a ticket, you can use it for the event of your choice, including the one in Sinaia.

Thanks

bergeroo Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi Can someone tell me when the last Sunday package satellite for Sinaia is?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @bergeroo,

the last qualifier for Sinaia will be this Sunday, after that qualifiers for London start.

Thanks

0 Likes
xoo9 Rank 4
Rank 4

hi, is the transport from the airport to sinaia for full package winners (and guests) for free? thx for help

0 Likes
StarKebap Rank 12
Rank 12

hi
can i registered in side events,live satellites with money from Unibet poker account?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @xoo9,

transportation from Bucharest Airport to Sinaia and back is included yes.

@StarKebap

No, we only allow buyins to the main event from the account, not for side events, etc.

Thanks

0 Likes
babodrago Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi,

yesterday i collected the 1.25m challenge points needed for the Unibet Open Sinaia package but I didn’t get any email where I can confirm my participation there.

i know tomorrow is the lst date we can register so I just want to male sure I don’t miss out.

can you guys please tell me if there’s anyone i can contact about that.

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@babodrago Usually they handle the qualifiers the week after as far as I know, not really sure how they do it for points qualifiers, tagging @Ray-Unibet or @Jeppe-Unibet , maybe they can help out to make sure you don't miss out. They might not answer today either tho, weekends. 

0 Likes
Hi @babodrago Smile Congrats on the package first of all, I'm hearing that Sinaia will be an amazing stop this year. I've sent a notification to the Poker team now regarding the information that you are pending and they shall be in touch soon. Hang tight as it might take a day or two.
Cheers for the tag @NMPfan.

/Ray