Info regarding UO Sinaia

RayL

Sinaia.thumb.PNG.9d5e4c0c9a9ca98193ee40508f90b82f.PNG

Hey gang,

Just a quick update on UO Sinaia 2019.
All Full Package players have now received the below, with some more details about the event and all players will get 6 hotel nights and arrive and depart at the same dates:

Arrival: Tuesday 12th February 2019
Departure: Monday 18th February 2019

The event will take place at: New Montana Hotel, Sinaia

Address: Bulevardul Carol I 24, Sinaia 106100, Romania

Main event information:

Arrival

Tuesday 12th February

Day 1A

Wednesday 13th February

15:00

Day 1B

Thursday 14th February    

Day 2

Friday 15th February          

Day 3

Saturday 16th February     

Final table

Sunday 17th February         

14:00

Departure

Monday 18th February 

We will arrange busses for all full package player from Bucharest airport to New Montana Hotel, ONLY on the arrival and departure dates stated above. It is possible to purchase bus tickets to/from Sinaia for all players arriving/departing outside the dates above. More info HERE

You will receive a separate email shortly, where we will request your flight details. It’s important to fill out this survey, to secure transport for you and your guest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are sending out a separate survey to all Funn Package players requesting their flight details in order to make the proper bus schedule for arrivals/departures. The survey is scheduled to be send out this week. Registration form will go live next week.

Tournament schedule is currently being created by the UO team and info pack is also going to be created shortly.

I will update you all again once I have more info.

568125520_SinaiaCommunity.thumb.PNG.2238b1ebe51b6b7a31d3f483a19fb14b.PNG

Former Community Moderator

Hey @RayL!

Not much time has left to bink the UO package :scared: , but I'm considering coming to Sinaia anyway for skiing/hanging out/DSO Cup. My arriving time would be most likely 1:30PM, Wed 13th February. Can you recommend any transportation from Bucharest Airport then? Are the private shuttles from the link the only secure option, etc? I appreciate any info. Best Regards and hopefuly see you there! 👍

@Psycho79 That link is probably fine to buy tickets on, make sure to select Sinaia as the destination, and the correct dates/times

An alternative would be this Mementobus , similar price on certain time frames, less on others. Probably some other busses as well, but these seem like the best options, direct journey, just slightly more expensive than getting from the airport to bucharest center so don't really see anything else that would be worth it. Slightly cheaper tickets from Bucharest but getting there adds up to more, and it's super annoying, not worth it at all. 

Generally you can't buy a ticket from the driver so make sure to purchase tickets at least a few days before arriving. 

Yes @LCW you can use the 550€ ticket to play the DSO Cup event, starting 2PM, Saturday, 16th Feb. After you won the seat, you should've received an e-mail with details. You just have to let Alex Henry from DSO know that you're coming and want to play this. That's all, GL in the tourney!

Hi,

yesterday i collected the 1.25m challenge points needed for the Unibet Open Sinaia package but I didn’t get any email where I can confirm my participation there.

i know tomorrow is the lst date we can register so I just want to male sure I don’t miss out.

can you guys please tell me if there’s anyone i can contact about that.

Hi @babodrago :) Congrats on the package first of all, I'm hearing that Sinaia will be an amazing stop this year. I've sent a notification to the Poker team now regarding the information that you are pending and they shall be in touch soon. Hang tight as it might take a day or two.

Cheers for the tag @FeelsBadMan.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @RayL, thank you for this thread.

Came to my mind that how do we (full package players traveling 12th-18th) prove to the shuttle driver that we have tickets to Sinaia? Do we just have to trust that the driver has all the names on his list?

It would be very nice to get in good time some kind of confirmation mail that would have info about the personal tickets to Sinaia and back. Something to show and also a confirmation that the registration system has worked.

I also guess (and hope) that you might be already planning something like this to be sent, when the timetables are fixed. Just in case you were not, I'm sending a little wish.

Hey @TeddyKGB,

you don't have to worry about that, the drivers will be informed accordingly and the transportation will be Unibet exclusive (we book the transportation), so you won't share transportation with someone not Unibet related.

The deadline for qualifiers has passed now, so the details for transportation can be finalized.

Don't worry, you are in good hands :)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived