Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
babodrago Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi @Ray-Unibet no problem in waiting a day or two, I just wanted to be sure I can register for the event since the last day to register is today and I don't want to miss out. If I can register next week, no problem at all. Thanks for the help @NMPfan

TeddyKGB Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Ray-Unibet, thank you for this thread.

Came to my mind that how do we (full package players traveling 12th-18th) prove to the shuttle driver that we have tickets to Sinaia? Do we just have to trust that the driver has all the names on his list?

It would be very nice to get in good time some kind of confirmation mail that would have info about the personal tickets to Sinaia and back. Something to show and also a confirmation that the registration system has worked.

I also guess (and hope) that you might be already planning something like this to be sent, when the timetables are fixed. Just in case you were not, I'm sending a little wish.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @TeddyKGB,

you don't have to worry about that, the drivers will be informed accordingly and the transportation will be Unibet exclusive (we book the transportation), so you won't share transportation with someone not Unibet related.

The deadline for qualifiers has passed now, so the details for transportation can be finalized.

Don't worry, you are in good hands Smile

Thanks

0 Likes
MrGarfield Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello guys,

Hope to see u all there and have a good time.

any info about the details in transportation?

I assume that the arrivals for the players are in many different times so did anyone have some info?

thanks

0 Likes
Ozzyholik Rank 13
Rank 13

Great idea to do "ALMOST' freerolls regarding Sinaia event, but awards in hexapro tickets are really worse.

God bless you all!
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrGarfield We're really looking forward to it as well, are you playing the main event? Smile

Regarding the transportation, did you get an email on this as of yet? Initially there was a survey sent where you had to notify of arrival time, transport from Bucharest airport to Sinaia happens in fairly small groups based on this.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
MrGarfield Rank 5
Rank 5
Hi,

Yes I am playing the main event and I receive today email with all the details about the transportation.
Thank you
0 Likes
Sangria16 Rank 9
Rank 9

Hello I just arrived on Bucharest but i can t find anyone from unibet on 1st floor regarding the transportation for Sinaia,some advices please 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@Sangria16, did you find the person with the sign? If not, please let me know and I'll have the UO team contact you in a few minutes
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sangria16 Rank 9
Rank 9