Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sinaia.PNG

Hey gang,

Just a quick update on UO Sinaia 2019.
All Full Package players have now received the below, with some more details about the event and all players will get 6 hotel nights and arrive and depart at the same dates:

Arrival: Tuesday 12th February 2019
Departure: Monday 18th February 2019

The event will take place at: New Montana Hotel, Sinaia

Address: Bulevardul Carol I 24, Sinaia 106100, Romania

Main event information:

Arrival

Tuesday 12th February

Day 1A

Wednesday 13th February

15:00

Day 1B

Thursday 14th February    

Day 2

Friday 15th February          

Day 3

Saturday 16th February     

Final table

Sunday 17th February         

14:00

Departure

Monday 18th February 

We will arrange busses for all full package player from Bucharest airport to New Montana Hotel, ONLY on the arrival and departure dates stated above. It is possible to purchase bus tickets to/from Sinaia for all players arriving/departing outside the dates above. More info HERE

You will receive a separate email shortly, where we will request your flight details. It’s important to fill out this survey, to secure transport for you and your guest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are sending out a separate survey to all Funn Package players requesting their flight details in order to make the proper bus schedule for arrivals/departures. The survey is scheduled to be send out this week. Registration form will go live next week.

Tournament schedule is currently being created by the UO team and info pack is also going to be created shortly.

I will update you all again once I have more info.

Sinaia Community.PNG

29 REPLIES 29
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Attached you can find the tournament schedule for Sinaia

Highlighted
StarKebap Rank 10
Rank 10

Wow  eeeeeee Battle of Champions!!!!!
Finally good news!!!

tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19

I have a fervent request to make of you, @Ray-Unibet @Patric-Unibet! Take lots of pictures, okay? Smile

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@tomek009966 wrote:

I have a fervent request to make of you, @Ray-Unibet @Patric-Unibet! Take lots of pictures, okay? Smile

Fortunately i got an early access picture from the venue. Find @Ray-Unibet for a €10 UO qualifier ticket./kappa

snow15

Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey @Ray-Unibet!

Not much time has left to bink the UO package Scared , but I'm considering coming to Sinaia anyway for skiing/hanging out/DSO Cup. My arriving time would be most likely 1:30PM, Wed 13th February. Can you recommend any transportation from Bucharest Airport then? Are the private shuttles from the link the only secure option, etc? I appreciate any info. Best Regards and hopefuly see you there! Thumbs Up

@tomek009966 I have a p[passion to making short films Smile I am planing to make one in Sinaia as well so I am not planing to disappoint with this request.
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@Psycho79 That link is probably fine to buy tickets on, make sure to select Sinaia as the destination, and the correct dates/times

An alternative would be this Mementobus , similar price on certain time frames, less on others. Probably some other busses as well, but these seem like the best options, direct journey, just slightly more expensive than getting from the airport to bucharest center so don't really see anything else that would be worth it. Slightly cheaper tickets from Bucharest but getting there adds up to more, and it's super annoying, not worth it at all. 

Generally you can't buy a ticket from the driver so make sure to purchase tickets at least a few days before arriving. 

Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

Thanks @NMPfan! Very usuful info for me, I appreciate your help. Best of luck and see you there hopefuly Thumbs Up

LCW Rank 10
Rank 10

Can you buy in to the DSO Cup event in Sinaia with this ticket?

dsocup.png

0 Likes