Glasgow uk tour sat tickets

Bhoywonder70

Might be a daft question...but not being able to play too much at the moment...and trying to sat into glasgow....lets say the weekend before..n I haven't binked an entry but have loads of sat tickets ..can they be combined to create an entry....and if not..what Happens after glasgow passes to these sat tickets 

Hi @Bhoywonder70 I dont think you can add up smaller values of tickets to make a bigger one, the point is to win all the way up to the top. If you don't make it to Glasgow just carry on playing for the next one, Manchester, which I'm attempting at the moment, just don't let your tickets expire. Good Luck. See you in Manchester.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Bhoywonder70 wrote:

Might be a daft question...but not being able to play too much at the moment...and trying to sat into glasgow....lets say the weekend before..n I haven't binked an entry but have loads of sat tickets ..can they be combined to create an entry....and if not..what Happens after glasgow passes to these sat tickets 

No cant combine tickets, the tickets carry on for future events. 

Got Manchester in December so you could visit us here only fair as I am going the opposite way round to Glasgow in a few weeks.

Also you can play for Glasgow next year if needed, if you win a seat just move it back to Glasgow for next year if you dont fancy any of the other locations.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived