From IRL to URL: Unibet Open goes online for 2020!

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RoxanaB07 if you win a seat through a qualifier, you don't get bonus points or €250. If you get a package through challenges you'll get an email with all the info :)

You can't exchange a qualifier package to anything; only way to turn it into cash is to win something from the main event later this year :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

€1,000,000 Unibet Online Series IX

Prize Pool:

• A €1,000.000 guaranteed prize pool, with €32,000 in added prizes across Leaderboards,  Bubble Burster Showdown tournament and mystery tournaments. 
  • What about the Belgium players ? Still not allowed 

• 4 months later...

Thx guys!

@Andy-Unibet maybe you could give whoever's responsible for updating mtt lobbies a bump?! "late March" vs "sometime in february" is quite the difference imho. I'd be annoyed if i qualified thinking i have spare time in feb and the it turns out it's actually in March and this person has other obligations... 

• Like 2

@Tillus wrote:

Thx guys!

@Andy-Unibet maybe you could give whoever's responsible for updating mtt lobbies a bump?! "late March" vs "sometime in february" is quite the difference imho. I'd be annoyed if i qualified thinking i have spare time in feb and the it turns out it's actually in March and this person has other obligations... 

Hey @Tillus  Updated. The Series still starts in February though

• Like 1