From IRL to URL: Unibet Open goes online for 2020!

Stubbe-Unibet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have qualified for the €250 satellite on a Sunday but would prefer to attempt to  qualify for the package of €2000 at a live event.

When  and where do you think the next live UnibetOpen will be?
I have attended Bucharest and Dublin in the past and found them most enjoyable and would prefer to wait .

Hi guys.

Do you have any clue or some kind of guessing how many participants there will be in the final 24-25th May URL? (I'm a bit curious ans heading to the quarterfinals next.)

Earlier you announced 100 000€ guarantee total and today I took a look at prize money and it was doubled to 200 000€. What do you think that could be (of course it depends number of players)?

ps. I tried to search prober results and total players in main event of UO Dublin, but couldn' find those. Only Top 9.

Will see if I'm able to qualify step by step and see you online in the finals.

Good luck to all of you.

• Like 1

@Unluckypunch wrote:

Hi guys.

Do you have any clue or some kind of guessing how many participants there will be in the final 24-25th May URL? (I'm a bit curious ans heading to the quarterfinals next.)

Earlier you announced 100 000€ guarantee total and today I took a look at prize money and it was doubled to 200 000€. What do you think that could be (of course it depends number of players)?

ps. I tried to search prober results and total players in main event of UO Dublin, but couldn' find those. Only Top 9.

Will see if I'm able to qualify step by step and see you online in the finals.

Good luck to all of you.

Finally found my answers here: https://www.thehendonmob.com/

Allthough I did'nt search whole time since previous post;)

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I know you can't predict what the outcome will be, especially this particular event which is first time in URL.

I searched the last tours and got some idea what the prizepool and share could be, if there is 400, 500 ...etc players + now those re-entries will add some more.

So it will be interesting anyways, am I in or out just in a spirit and looking forward to upcoming events.

Thanks for replying Stubbe and good luck.

Edit: some typos

• 2 weeks later...

@ZuDwa 

Congratulations!

I've been eliminated twice too early last 4 weeks or so ;)

-Bluff slighly went wrong and in second QF I didn't got "good" pre-flop +1h, either nothing in flop more than try to bluff heavily. Instead bluffing I went HU all in a flop to turn and river ...Had big hearts in pre flop and four in flop, but cards (turn and river) weren't for me that time.

Maybe next time.

Did you get 1100 + some more like in live tourney package they used to have. I thought it's now only 1100€ buy in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just hit 1.25m point but i can't see my ticket and bonus points (i guess it's done manualy?). I want to play in the online event and don't want to postone it, so please add the ticket (i know i getting e-mailed about this i just don't want to be late). Huge thanks, can't wait to play UO online! 
GL all.

@IsidorDunkan wrote:

Hello! I have 2 tickets for 1100 unibet open, which burn out after 5 days. If in the main event I need only one ticket, what will be the fate of the second ticket for 1,100 euros?

HI @IsidorDunkan ,

fhe remaining ticket will have it's expiry extended until the end of 2020. IF we don't get to it in time, a new one will be issued.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@IsidorDunkan wrote:

Hello! I have 2 tickets for 1100 unibet open, which burn out after 5 days. If in the main event I need only one ticket, what will be the fate of the second ticket for 1,100 euros?

It get's moved to the next Unibet Open Online.

This year all live events run by Unibet will run Online. 

😃

• 1 month later...
I have a question about the unibet open package. When will this be held?  
is there a possibility to turn the package into money or something like that if i don t want to participate?
and The rest of almost 900 euro(The trip,hotel And rest) will be credited in my account?  

How long can this package expire?

where will it be held or will it be held?

@RoxanaB07 wrote:

I have a question about the unibet open package. When will this be held?  
is there a possibility to turn the package into money or something like that if i don t want to participate?
and The rest of almost 900 euro(The trip,hotel And rest) will be credited in my account?  

How long can this package expire?

where will it be held or will it be held?

Hello, welcome to the community. Did you win a packag or a seat and when was this? The next one is in October and you can find it in the lobby its a 200k gtd with 1.1k buy-in. Tagging the mods @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet @ReCorpH for further help. Have a nice day.

YOU can Tell me how can I Find The tournament in The lobby? What The tournament name? @FreedoM 

@Stubbe-Unibet, please you can help me ?

and after i received The package when i will receive The 250 euro And The Bonus points? 

Hello @RoxanaB07 ! 

How did you win your package? Did you take part in the qualifiers or via the Challenge Points System? If it was from a qualifier, then you have just won a ticket worth 1100 Euro and you can take part in the next Unibet Open tournament (until the end of the year all of these are online). You can find the tournament in the lobby (search "Unibet Open online" and it is the one with 1100 Euro buy-in on 11.10.2020). In this case you can not exchange your ticket for money/bonus points etc. If you reached 1 250 000 challenge points in the quarter, then there will be a possibility to exchange it and the mods can provide you more information.

• Like 1