Extra €5 UKPT Sat per night?

OmahGAWD

Yes please, either add an extra one or make the initial MTT start 1-2 hrs earlier. 

I don't really want to start a new thread but i'd put my thoughts about MTT starting time here.

Never understood why the starting time for MTTs didn't change once the USA wasn't in the pool anymore.

I mean a rec doesn't really wan't to play MTTs that for example start on Sunday and can go up till 03:00-04:00+ on Monday when they start work at 06:00. And this also applies to all the other week days. Also why the Biggest MTTs start running on Sunday/Night and not on Sunday/Afternoon or Saturday?

In my opinion we would see more players taking a chance in the Bigger MTTs if they were to start 1-2 hrs earlier.

I've felt this way about MTTs for a while now, i feel like poker companies should send a questioner to collect data from the customers and adjust to the feedback.

Just putting it in the out there to see what happens. :happyshy:

• Like 5

@FreedoM wrote:

Yes please, either add an extra one or make the initial MTT start 1-2 hrs earlier. 

I don't really want to start a new thread but i'd put my thoughts about MTT starting time here.

Never understood why the starting time for MTTs didn't change once the USA wasn't in the pool anymore.

I mean a rec doesn't really wan't to play MTTs that for example start on Sunday and can go up till 03:00-04:00+ on Monday when they start work at 06:00. And this also applies to all the other week days. Also why the Biggest MTTs start running on Sunday/Night and not on Sunday/Afternoon or Saturday?

In my opinion we would see more players taking a chance in the Bigger MTTs if they were to start 1-2 hrs earlier.

I've felt this way about MTTs for a while now, i feel like poker companies should send a questioner to collect data from the customers and adjust to the feedback.

Just putting it in the out there to see what happens. :happyshy:

Hello @FreedoM  . It's a thin line, starting them to early , you will miss out on those tat want to other stuff Sunday afternoon, starting to late some might get turned downed by how late it will be. I think we have good start times, normally if you playing the late ones after mid night you will find yourself in the money 

• Like 1

Sorry @OmahGAWD I think I was looking at the usual one but the time threw me off ( I don't usually play Saturday) It looks like there wasn't an extra one today,  :teardrop: maybe tomorrow or monday.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png