Exchange Malta UO package to London

ZuDwa

Hello. I'm a winner of Podium Hunters promotion that took place in February. As Terms&Conditions of this promo say, I get the UO Malta package. I'd like to ask if it's possible to exchange this package to London UO that's going to be the next one, since Malta is far ahead while the London event is the upcoming one, and I still haven't qualified for it through  satellites (and I'm dreaming of coming to London event again so much!) Thanks in advance for the answer. ZuDwa

Hi @ZuDwa, congrats on the package first of all. I'm fairly sure that Jeppe intended to create this promotion and the package ultimately to give a user the chance to come and visit us at "home" here in Malta where all the good community stuff happens :P. Another aspect of why this wouldn't be possible is due to the UO Schedule and the business cases that we would need to raise months in advance to get something like this approved. I am unable to confirm or deny if your request is possible or not but I'll look into it and get back to you ASAP.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived