Exact time for making challenge points for UO London?

Hi! Just noticed the latest message in this thread, hopefully not too late!

My situation is this: I won a London package by getting 1,25M challenge points in quarter 1. Now In quarter 2 I got again 1,25M challenge points, and it happened in the previous session just a moment ago. I was really thinking that this second package will be for Malta and I already have made some plans for the Malta trip.

I thought exactly like @RayL  above that the package will be for Malta if it’s completed later than LAST Sunday. It also says in the terms and conditions (right here https://www.unibetopen.com/about/terms/#1535964055221-17d1b06c-9795) that “Packages won via Challenges will be for the nearest Unibet Open event if reached by Sunday 2 weeks prior to the upcoming event.” Next Sunday will be 12th May and UO London  starts 23rd May so there’s less than 2 weeks between the event and next Sunday.

So I got a little bit shocked noticing right now @Patric-Unibet  ‘s message saying that packages won before May 12 (next Sunday) are for London :o . I’m aware that you don’t usually postpone the packages anymore to the next events but I think it would be more than fair to do so in this kind of borderline situation, especially when there was mixed info about the date. If I had known this date I would have taken a break from the games for couple of days just to get that trip that I have been planning!

• Like 1

Ehem... I just noticed some flight money on my account and realized that I’m probably getting 175k points and 250e flight money if I accept the change to the points? :) If this is right I don’t lose anything compared to the 2k Malta package. In that case sorry for the semi-needless post @Patric-Unibet and @RayL ! Then there’s no problem, I can just buy the package later if I want to, or try to be quick with the challenge points again in August.  

Hey @TeddyKGB ,

yes we have updated the terms and conditions in favor of the players for the cases where they win two packages for the same event through challenges. If they use their first package, they can exchange the second package for the full value (175k bonus points + 250 EUR travel expenses instead of 100k).

If you exchange both packages, you would not get the full value anymore, we simply don't want to punish anyone that has two packages through challenges but wants to attend the event/s.

Since you use your first package, you got the option to exchange it for the full value which was done :)

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi again! I have exactly the same question for Unibet Open Malta than OP had for UO London. So maybe this thread will do for this purpose!

So can you tell me the date when the challenge points should be made to get the UO Malta package? If I understand correctly and if things are going like they went in the end of the 2nd period, the last day to get the points ready will be the 1st of September? I'm pretty confident I can make the points before that, but it would be great if someone could confirm this before I book the flights etc! :) @Patric-Unibet or someone?