European Open Special edition Las Vegas

JeppeL

LasVegas.PNG.fae4f35742cea221bfe41c0b1f5c95c5.PNG

The tenth season of the Open series is being celebrated in style by travelling overseas to the ‘gambling capital of the world’ for the first time in history, and we will be awarding 200 winners with prize packages valued at €3,000.  Satellites are currently underway on the poker software to give these lucky players a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the ultimate players’ experience!

Wynn Las Vegas, the highest rated resort company in the world with 13 Forbes travel guide Five-Star awards, will host the 2017 Wynn Fall Classic poker tournament series beginning in September.  The European Open Special Edition will be included in this exciting schedule, and will run as a four-day live event from September 29th through October 2nd.

This is a can't-miss event for players of all kinds, from recreational players to live and online pros with online satellites running for as little as €0.01. The €3,000 package includes:

• Buy-in: $1020 USD + $80 USD;
  • 4 night stay
  • Breakfast and dinner
  • Access to Players’ party
  • Travel expenses 

21 years and older

Nevada law stipulates that participants must be 21 years of age or older.  Players who will have not reached the age of 21 prior to September 29, 2017 and compete in online satellites will not be awarded a package. (http://unibetopen.com/about/termsandconditons-2/)

Former Community Manager

From the REGISTRATION FORM - unibetopen.com/qualify/registration-form (the link isn’t live yet) the hotel dates are:

check-in: 28 September
check-out: 1 October
(3 night stay)

or

check-in: 29 September
check-out: 2 October
(3 night stay)

Hello,

first of all i would like to say that i really like the whole UNIBET team and i never doubted about their work organizing UO events, but i jus can't imagine how can you charge us for around 1290e for 4night stay? Is it ok for you? Maybe you, or someone elese, who is in charge can tell in details what kind of rooms are we getting and so on?

Facts: Tournament - 1100dol ~ 960e; we get 750e cash; the rest 1290e goes for...?

@YouSoKind wrote:

Hello,

first of all i would like to say that i really like the whole UNIBET team and i never doubted about their work organizing UO events, but i jus can't imagine how can you charge us for around 1290e for 4night stay? Is it ok for you? Maybe you, or someone elese, who is in charge can tell in details what kind of rooms are we getting and so on?

Facts: Tournament - 1100dol ~ 960e; we get 750e cash; the rest 1290e goes for...?

You should have a look on the Wynn website, it's $250 a night to stay at the very minimum and that doesn't look like it includes any food either. Seems like a fair deal.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@Mr_IceTea wrote:

Will there be some Side-Events (maybe some PLO Tourney?), or just the Main Event?

The Wynn has a tournament series running during the time of the EO so the side event schedule is going to based on what their already running. The Wynn site doesn't have the schedule up unfortunately. 

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

I had some E-Mail Contact with the Unibet-Support regarding a former Unibet-Open Event, I told them since I play only Pot-Limit-Omaha it would be very unattractiv if I have to play the Texas-No-Limit Main Event.

Since they had some own Side Events including a PLO-Tourney running, they told me there would be the possibility to split the Main Event Ticket, to be able to play the Side Events.

I would really like to know if there is the possibity for Vegas to play some kind of PLO-Event using the earned Main-Event-Ticket?

@LosVegas wrote:

From the REGISTRATION FORM - unibetopen.com/qualify/registration-form (the link isn’t live yet) the hotel dates are:

check-in: 28 September

check-out: 1 October

(3 night stay)

or

check-in: 29 September

check-out: 2 October

(3 night stay)

The registration isn't open yet and that's why the dates are out of sync. I can confirm it'll be a 4 night stay for all package holders, but the link needs updating before it going live :)

Former Community Manager

Archived