Deepstack Open

rmoller

Was just wondering, why is it that the deepstack tour is a bit shielded off from the UO and UK Tour. F.e. as a Belgian I can qualify for the UK tour through the client but not for the UDSO, although most of the UDSO tournaments are on the mainland and like this more easy to get to (in some cases).

• 1 month later...

Bumping this, hoping some Unibet staff will see this :) I recently signed up at Unibet, primarily to play UO satellites, and I have enjoyed these alot (had a great time in London recently). However, as I'm working full time, my time slots for live poker during the year are limited. I try to plan well ahead, which has proved difficult as Unibet only announces one stop at a time. I truly understand why, given everything needs to be 100% confirmed before announced. I found the solution though, in the Unibet Deepstack Open tournaments! With 10 stops already announced until Jan 2018, it gives me the opportunity to plan ahead. Now, the problem is that, as far as I've understood, Unibet only offers satellites for these on their French platform, where I can't play. With 4 stops outside of France, I don't see any reason why non-french players shouldn't have the opportunity to qualify online as well.

It would be great to have some satellites for these in the .com client. It actually fits right into the current satellite tree, given you are willing to run seat-only satellites. €50 buyin twice a week with one seat GTD, and daily €5/€10 feeders, would give players a chance to qualify for cheap, and also use their €50 tickets. 

Sorry about the late reply guys! We somehow missed this post.

As you might have seen, I posted the details for the last UO stop of the year: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Next-2-unibet-opens/m-p/76063#M2786. Hopefully the 3rd one will be communicated this month, but I can't commit to this.

In regards to the DSO. We're currently looking into this, and it's possible that we'll run some satellites in the near future. If we happen to do so, we'll of course share it here on the site :)

• 1 month later...

Archived