DSO Satty Tickets

ChapInAChair

Hello

When the DSO Cup in Dublin was announced, everybody's €100 DSO tickets in the client got exchanged for €25s on the basis that they could be used for Dublin €330 qualifiers or be swapped back for the 'normal' qualifiers once Dublin was done. I currently have 11x €25 tickets, of which nine are due to expire in the next few days. Some questions:

1) Can I keep them all as €25s and just have the expiry extended please?

2) If not, can you please convert 8x €25 to 2x €100 and extend the last €25?

3) When are the €25>€100 and €100>€500 qulaifiers returning?

Thanks

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@ChapInAChair wrote:

Hello

When the DSO Cup in Dublin was announced, everybody's €100 DSO tickets in the client got exchanged for €25s on the basis that they could be used for Dublin €330 qualifiers or be swapped back for the 'normal' qualifiers once Dublin was done. I currently have 11x €25 tickets, of which nine are due to expire in the next few days. Some questions:

1) Can I keep them all as €25s and just have the expiry extended please?

2) If not, can you please convert 8x €25 to 2x €100 and extend the last €25?

3) When are the €25>€100 and €100>€500 qulaifiers returning?

Thanks

@ChapInAChair We will for now keep the €25 ticket for the €550 final. So for now the €100 tickets will not be in use

• 2 months later...

Hi @Patric-Unibet

Can you please extend my remaining DSO final tickets that expire today? I *think* I've played all but one final since they were extended but it I'm fairly sure I had more tickets than there were Thursdays.

I also have two €50UO final tickets that I won as bounties in Manchester that i haven't been able to use as my Saturdays have generally been busy (although there was definitely one week where I forgot to register). If there's any way you can extend those too please then I'd be grateful. Thank you.

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

• 1 month later...

Archived