Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cl1nt Rank 10
Rank 10

@Leo-Unibet, I have a €50 ticket that expires in 3 days. Please can I have it extended as i write exams over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks and Regards

Clint

0 Likes
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Cl1nt wrote:

@Leo-Unibet, I have a €50 ticket that expires in 3 days. Please can I have it extended as i write exams over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks and Regards

Clint


@Cl1nt Sorted, good luck with the exams!

Reply
Cl1nt Rank 10
Rank 10
@Leo-Unibet Thanks for the wishes and prompt reply. As usual, your service is impeccable.
0 Likes
Reply
vixere Rank 10
Rank 10

ubettix.PNG

Just found out that the exchangers are finished over on 2+2. Haven't needed to come to the community since you stopped doing exchanges here.

There's a whole part of the thread at https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/New-ticket-exchange-policy-and-schedule/m-p/146865#... about what will happen in the future. And lots of: "This will be better", "Don't worry" "We'll take care of everyone" stuff. Rofl 

@Patric-Unibet @Jeppe-Unibet @Ray-Unibet (is he still here?) please can you change my existing 4 x €250UO for 100 x €10UO with 6 month expiry please. Even 50 x €10 + 10 x €50 with 6months would be ok. I don't really expect you guys to stick to do everything you said you would - things change I guess, but if you could make an effort that would be good. 

Peace Peace!!

Vixere

 

 

0 Likes
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @vixere,

I can offer to exchange your 250 EUR tickets to 50 EUR tickets, I will not exchange them to 10 EUR tickets as even with the exchangers this was not possible in this quantity.

Our goal of the stop is to get the tickets in the system actually be used, exchanging them into 100x 10 EUR with a higher expiry date than usual would not achieve that at all.

The tickets on your account have a high expiry period, so there shouldn't be a problem to use them in time.

In case you manage to qualify for an Unibet Open event and therefore can't qualify again for the same event, I'm happy to extend it further if needed but we won't do any further exchanges unfortunately.

Please let me know if you'd like your 250 EUR tickets exchanged to 50's as a one off.

Thanks

0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24



@Patric-Unibet wrote:

 

I can offer to exchange your 250 EUR tickets to 50 EUR tickets, I will not exchange them to 10 EUR tickets as even with the exchangers this was not possible in this quantity.



Hi @Patric-Unibet

When you check this thread, it was an exchanger from 250 to 50 and 50 to 10, so why is the method impossible?

Thanks

Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @psrquack,

You could exchange a maximum of 3x 250 EUR tickets per week and those would not have an expiry time of 6 months either.

I'm happy to do an exchange as @vixere missed the announcement that these would stop, however I feel asking for 100x 10 EUR is a bit much, therefore I offered the compromise.

I hope for your understanding.

Thanks

0 Likes
Reply
vixere Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi @Patric-Unibet 

Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate you trying to sort something out. Before I make my suggestion I would like to point out a couple of things - not to say that you are wrong, but to try to let you see why I am making the suggestion.

  1. Initially on 2+2 maybe 3years ago when Stars were being 'unhelpful' - Unibet were recruiting hard and grinding tickets and splitting them was done by asking the Unibet rep. This is the stage I joined Unibet. Only to play the satellites. Getting any ticket changed to any combination of others was easy - €250 -> 2 x €50 +15 x €10 was what I usually did.
  2. When it moved to this board the situation remained the same. You could pretty much change any ticket to any other combination of lower values. Because there was no real delay I usually changed €250's to €50's when I only had a couple of €50's left and probably 2x€50 to 10 x€10 when I had 3/4 of them left that way I could play 3/4 sats a day, have maximum expiry date and not worry.
  3. During the time that 1 & 2 took place I recommended a lot of people to join Unibet, people I met at live mtt's lots of people I've played poker with. It seemed a fair site, there were no HUDs and the satellites let you go to great places. I was lucky enough to go to London, Malta and Bucharest in 2018. I've enjoyed it. So - Unibet got what they wanted, recommendations. I didn't do it for refer a friend fees, I did it because I liked the site and the people - the software sucks but you can't have everything. Even when people at my local casino told me they thought the software was poor, I tried to persuade them to give it a fair try. Because you had offered a good deal and looked after me.
  4. When the exchangers were introduced the writing was pretty much on the wall - the message really was - "we don't have the time to engage with poker players - it's too much work". It seemed unfair but what can you do. Even then as shown in the screenshot I posted earlier, and in all of that thread about the exchangers everyone said that it would all be ok. TBH, I don't know if the exchangers killed the poker community, but I stopped posting because I didn't have to come in here to exchange tickets .
    Even with the exchangers it was possible to never run out of tickets iirc there were at 6 €50>5 x €10 and 3 x €250 > 6 x €50. So as long as that continued I could easily play all my €1000 in €250 tickets as €10 sats - (the earliest expiring €250 is 28 Feb 2019) . If the exchangers still ran I could take December, Jan, and February off and start playing all €1k as €10 from 1 March 2019!!!
  5. So you want to change things I understand - it's been fun. Hopefully I get to play another UO, but I'd rather put needles in my eyes than travel to Sinaia in February!! It was -9C there on 16 Feb 2018  That is Some Cold Weather. (If I was super cynical, I'd say that this entire change is designed to make sure enough people travel to Sinaia to freeze their bollox and / or (.)(.) off over Valentine's day - it seems ambitious.)
    So realistically, unless I want to play UO €250's to try and win the €250 "spending money" the first time I'll play a €250 is late January, for the next stop.
  6. You say that 6months is a longer expiry than normal. It's exactly what I got on the last €10 and €50 tickets I got. I note Unibet have made them shorter now but under the exchanger system, they were all 6 months - at least the last ones I got expire May 2019. I'm not asking for anything special. I also see that the €250's are 90 days now instead of 180days which sucks, you talk us into a new system then mess with our ticket equity Sad

 

Anyway those are my points - I don't think I was asking for too much. I just want you to act more like Unibet used to and less like Pokerstars do.

I've done my part recommending Unibet and I'm not even asking for Unibet to stick to what they said they'd do - I'm just asking for a fairer deal. Something a bit closer to what I could have got under any one of the 3 old systems.

As a further compromise suggestion please can you change €1k for 25 x €10, and 15 x €50, that way I can play a €50 and a €10 each evening and make it worth playing. All these valid for 6 months - I could make do with 4 months if I have to, but I have to remember that any €250's I can win (hopefully) will only last 90days.

That seems like a fairer compromise - can you work with that?

Thank you for offering to extend the €250's if I win a package, I appreciate it. Going by how many €250s I burnt trying to get to dublin it seems unlikely!!

Peace!! Peace

 


@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @vixere,

I can offer to exchange your 250 EUR tickets to 50 EUR tickets, I will not exchange them to 10 EUR tickets as even with the exchangers this was not possible in this quantity.

Our goal of the stop is to get the tickets in the system actually be used, exchanging them into 100x 10 EUR with a higher expiry date than usual would not achieve that at all.

The tickets on your account have a high expiry period, so there shouldn't be a problem to use them in time.

In case you manage to qualify for an Unibet Open event and therefore can't qualify again for the same event, I'm happy to extend it further if needed but we won't do any further exchanges unfortunately.

Please let me know if you'd like your 250 EUR tickets exchanged to 50's as a one off.

Thanks


 

Reply
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @vixere,

Our goal of the stop is to get the tickets in the system actually be used, exchanging them into 100x 10 EUR with a higher expiry date than usual would not achieve that at all.



 

And, is it working? 3 Weeks in a row now that the UO250 satellite on Wednesday wasn't even starting. The UO50s have a max of maybe 21-23 players now, compared to 30+ before the change. This  Sunday, you lost money on them because only 15 and 16 players were showing up for the two 4 tix qualifiers.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
vixere Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey @triceraatopp I know you asked seriously so here is the serious answer. In a high variance format you would always rather have more chances. That way when you run bad for weeks and get outdrawn you are still in the game. This bankroll management applies as much to satellites as normal mtts. This assumes that the player is plus ev in the game- which you definitely are!

The second point is that if you have a decent ROI you are getting that same return on a much larger sum by splitting tickets and playing again and again - it's like a slot machine in reverse Laugh

So decent players play as often as possible and Unibet get the number of players they need to make the sats run without too much overlay. That's the theory anyhow.

Hope to see you one more time at the Unibet Open after next. 

Cheers,

Vixere


@triceraatopp wrote:

I feel so confused, why is everybody feeling this is a bad thing? Im not trying to be rude in any way Im seriously asking.. Why would you want to have 1 quadrillion small tickets and play the same high variance game over and over? And in what way does your quadrillion 1 eur tickets loose value becouse you


 

0 Likes
Reply