cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Not really @Jeppe-Unibet , I've sent @Leo-Unibet another PM to try and clarify things (I suspect Leo and Patric think I'm a naughty boy for having "collected" so many tickets).

If I had, say, 50xUO2 tickets going spare could you organise a community freeroll? Wink

Cheers

radge1 Angel   

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @radge1,

from what I can see the request you sent was done by Leo.

Sent me a PM if you feel you can't use the tickets because of the stopped exchanger and I'll have a look into it.

You indeed collected a lot of tickets, so I won't change them down, I can offer to extend some of them though.

Thanks

0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Hi @Patric-Unibet

I have tried without success to explain to @Leo-Unibet that the 50xUO2 tickets he credited me with are not currently usable.

This is not because I haven't tried to use them or don't want to use them. When I register a UO2 tournament tickets with an Apr 2019 get used, the drop down does not show the Dec 2018? tickets so obviously they are not available to use. I have even suggested to Leo that one explanation may be that the tickets are dated Dec 2019, which could mean they won't actually work until next year? Leo's curt replies to the effect that "the tickets do so work" is unhelpful to say the least and implies I am a liar, an idiot or both.

I would be grateful if this matter could be ended on a positive note by using the said 50xUO2 as prizes in a community freeroll.

Regards

radge1 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@radge1 wrote:

Hi @Patric-Unibet

I have tried without success to explain to @Leo-Unibet that the 50xUO2 tickets he credited me with are not currently usable.

This is not because I haven't tried to use them or don't want to use them. When I register a UO2 tournament tickets with an Apr 2019 get used, the drop down does not show the Dec 2018? tickets so obviously they are not available to use. I have even suggested to Leo that one explanation may be that the tickets are dated Dec 2019, which could mean they won't actually work until next year? Leo's curt replies to the effect that "the tickets do so work" is unhelpful to say the least and implies I am a liar, an idiot or both.

I would be grateful if this matter could be ended on a positive note by using the said 50xUO2 as prizes in a community freeroll.

Regards

radge1 

@radge1 

Hi again,

I apologize if you have the feeling that I didn't tried my best to explain.

Have you gone to "MY TOURNAMENT TICKETS"  which will show you all your avialible ticket, clicking on the one you want to use and all tournaments open that can be used with that ticket will be displayed.
Please advise!

0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Leo

I access my tickets via "PROFILE"....I can then see my tickets "TOURNAMENT TICKETS" and click on one.

When I click on one of the UO2 tickets dated 30Dec it does indeed bring up the available UO2 Tourneys....BUT....as I have tried to explain when actually registering the only option is to use a ticket with an apparently later date. This is why I still have 50xUO2 Dec30 tickets, not because I haven't been playing UO2 tournaments.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 16.51.11.png 

Oh, and thanks @Patric-Unibet for your earlier offer to extend tickets but Leo has already informed me that "Sorry that's not technically possible".

Regards

radge1

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@radge1 wrote:

Leo

I access my tickets via "PROFILE"....I can then see my tickets "TOURNAMENT TICKETS" and click on one.

When I click on one of the UO2 tickets dated 30Dec it does indeed bring up the available UO2 Tourneys....BUT....as I have tried to explain when actually registering the only option is to use a ticket with an apparently later date. This is why I still have 50xUO2 Dec30 tickets, not because I haven't been playing UO2 tournaments.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 16.51.11.png 

Oh, and thanks @Patric-Unibet for your earlier offer to extend tickets but Leo has already informed me that "Sorry that's not technically possible".

Regards

radge1

@radge1 your tickets are now extended

0 Likes
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks Leo

Did you find out why the Dec30 tickets wouldn't work and fix that that problem for the extended tickets?

Regards

radge1

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@radge1 I replaced the ticket and now it's fine

0 Likes
Besic Rank 9
Rank 9

Hello!

I have Unibet Open 10 eur ticket. Can i exchange it for anything else?

0 Likes